• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I'll start to walk the 30th of July from Valencia: Camino n9

alex1972

Hi everybody !
Next July I'm going to walk from Valencia to Santiago. In the past I was walking the others ways to Santiago. (Il Frances, il Primitivo, la via de la plata, El Salvador, il Camino de la costa). Since 2006 , my first Camino, I get this "illness" and now I'm again here planning the next one Camino ....
I'm looking for advises about this way from Valencia, albergues, where to get the credential in Valencia, guide about this Camino....

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi everybody !
Next July I'm going to walk from Valencia to Santiago. In the past I was walking the others ways to Santiago. (Il Frances, il Primitivo, la via de la plata, El Salvador, il Camino de la costa). Since 2006 , my first Camino, I get this "illness" and now I'm again here planning the next one Camino ....
I'm looking for advises about this way from Valencia, albergues, where to get the credential in Valencia, guide about this Camino....
Hi, Alex,

Although I haven's walk this camino yet I do know that Valencia is the start of Camino de Levante, but later (Albacete???) it crosses with de la Lana and runs quite parallel with del Sureste. Have you decided exactly which route you want to take?
Here are some links for Levante:
http://www.gronze.com/camino-de-santiago/caminos/el-camino-de-levante
http://mundicamino.com/rutas.cfm?id=42

But I think you can also find lots of info on this forum. Just scroll down on the main page to see index of other caminos.

Ultreia!

It will be very, very hot!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
If you look at the Levante section on the forum you should find all the information you need, including how to order the guide from the amigos in Valencia.

There are a few blogs on it (including mine from 2009). I walked in September - it was hot and you need to be able to carry a lot of water. Its a demanding but very good route. Ask if you have any more questions.

Buen Camino

Andy

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Just to say that I see that the hostels are full in Toledo in mid June. I have resorted to a room via airbnb.com which has proved very reasonable at 18 euros for a single. As I have said elsewhere do book at Pension Paris in Valencia - easy to get to from the airport, central and a helpful English-speaking lady. Download Laurie's notes as they seem invaluable (peregrina is her camino name!)

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.