• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I'm 65 and I have plan for my first Camino

Botaivica

Time of past OR future Camino
May - July 2016
SJPP - Santiago - Finisterra
May 2017
Caminho do Tejo
June 2017
Fatima - Santiago
Well,:)
I see that a lot of people interested in the length of time each day, making itinerary for Camino. On the links are usually their shares not suit for everyone. I am planning my Camino for several months and I decided to share it with you.:cool:
I tried to adjust plan to my age, first days slowly, ups and downs on hill, early arrival in bigger cities, walk along the river where you can.......

So let's start ;)

22.05. Sunday, day 1.
Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port - Valcarlos/Luzaide, 13,7 km

23.05. Monday, day 2.
Valcarlos/Luzaide - Espinal/Aurizberri, 17,2 km (upgrade)

24.05. Tuesday, day 3.
Espinal/Aurizberri –Zabaldika, 24,7 km

25.05. Wednesday, day 4.
Zabaldika - Pamplona/Iruña, 10,1 km, via Huarte

26.05. Thursday, day 5.
Pamplona/Iruña – Uterga, 17,6 km

27.05. Friday, day 6.
Uterga – Lorca, 22,0 km

28.05. Saturday, day 7.
Lorca – Villamayor de Monjardin, 19,5 km

29.05. Sunday, day 8.
Villamayor de Monjardin – Torres del Rio, 21,8 km

30.05. Monday, day 9.
Torres del Rio – Logrono, 22,4 km

31.05. Tuesday, day 10.
Logrono – Ventosa, 21,6 km

01.06. Wednesday, day 11.
Ventosa - Ciruena, 26,1 km

02,06. Thursday, day 12.
Ciruena – Viloria de Rioja, 23,0 km

03.06. Friday, day 13.
Viloria de Rioja – Villafranca Montes de Oca, 22,2 km

04.06. Saturday, day 14.
Villafranca Montes de Oca – Cardenuela Riopico, 24,2 km

05.06. Sunday, day 15.
Cardenuela Riopico – Burgos, 14,8 km, via Castanares

06.06. Monday, day 16.
Burgos – Hornillos del Camino 21,7 km

07.06. Tuesday, day 17.
Hornillos del Camino – Castrojeriz, 19,5 km

08.06. Wednesday, day 18.
Castrojeriz – Boadila del Camino, 22,5 km

09.06. Thursday, day 19.
Boadila del Camino – Villalcazar de Sirga, 20,8 km, via Villovieco

10.06. Friday, day 20.
Villalcazar de Sirga – Calzadilla de la Cueza, 22,8 km

11.06. Saturday, day 21.
Calzadilla de la Cueza - Sahagun, 22,4 km, "Carta peregrina“

12.06. Sunday, day 22.
Sahagun – El Burgo Ranero, 18,0 km

13.06. Monday, day23.
El Burgo Ranero - Puente Villarente, 24,8 km

14.06. Tuesday, day 24.
Puente Villarente – León, 13,6 km

15.06. Wednesday, day 25.
León - Villadangos del Páramo, 21,0 km

16.06. Thursday, day 26.
Villadangos del Paramo – Santibanez de Valdaiglasias, 16,5 km

17.06. Friday, day 27.
Santibanez - Santa Catalina de Somoza, 23,0 km, via Castrillo de los Polvazares

18.06. Saturday, day 28.
Santa Catalina -, Foncebadon, 16,7 km (upgrade)

19.06. Sunday, day 29.
Foncebadon – Molinaseca, 21,7 km

20.06. Monday, day 30.
Molinasaca – Cacabelos, 23,6 km, via Carracedo del Monasterio

21.06. Tuesday, day 31.
Cacabelos - La Portela da Valacarce, 23,3 km

22.06. Wednesday, day 32.
La Portela da Vala - O Celebrio, 14,3 km (upgrade)

23.06. Thursday, day 33.
O Celebrio – Tracastea, 23,0 km

24.06. Friday, day 34.
Tracastea – Sarria, 19,2 km, (via Samos 24,6 km)

25.06. Saturday, day 35.
Sarria – Portomarin, 25,0 km

26.06. Sunday, day 36.
Portomarin – Palas de Rei, 24,8 km

27.06. Monday, day 37.
Palas de Rei – Ribadisio da Baixo, 24,8 km

28.06. Tuesday, day 38.
Ribadisio da Baixo – O Pedrozo, 22,4 km

29.06. Wednesday & Thursday , day 39. & 40.
O Pedrozo - Santiago de Compostela, 21,1 km

01.07. Friday, day 41.
Santiago de Compostela - Negreira 21,0 km

01.07. Saturday, day 42.
Negreira – Santa Marina dos Maronas, 25,9 km

02.07. Sunday, day 43.
Santa Marina dos Maronas – Cee, 25,6 km

03.07. Monday & Tuesday, day 44. & 45.
Cee – Finisterre, 14,5 km

05.07. Wednesday, day 46.
Bus: Finisterre - Santiago de Compostela airport

All comments and suggestions are welcome.

Bota :)

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Two specific suggestions:

Consider a stay in Zabaldika instead of Zuriain. You will love staying with the nuns and you will only have 3 hours or so to Pamplona giving you some more time to see the city. It looks like you may have a tough time working this out though.

You have yourself scheduled for Sahagun on June 12th. This is the day (and weekend) that they celebrate the saints day for San Juan de Sahagun. There will be a few running of the bulls through the streets for the festivities, various forms of bullfights (lots of young men teasing young bulls, professional acrobatics with big bulls, and the ones where the bulls get killed.) Also likely are parades, concerts, fireworks and more. You want to get your timing right to make sure you catch at least some of the action. See photos at http://www.joseluisluna.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=873&catid=25

And, as a general comment, you aren't giving yourself any rest days or time to see some of the sights in the cities.

Buen Camino.

You don't mention what sort of shape you are in, but if you are in reasonable shape, that should be plenty of time. Perhaps more than you need. I did SJPdP to Santiago in 35 days at 65 (33 days of walking plus a day off in Leon and in Burgos to visit the cathedrals) without any problem. I'd say I started in pretty good shape, but nothing special. Your 38 days should be plenty.

Don't try to stick too rigidly to your itinerary; think of it as a guideline you can use to see how you are doing (and whether you will finish in time for your flight home) rather than as a strict schedule. If you fall behind your schedule, you can always take a bus to skip a stage and catch up. I had planned a very detailed schedule for my first camino, but got off schedule after Roncevalles and was much happier for it. Once I got over feeling I had to make it to a particular destination (or stop when I got to one) I enjoyed my camino more.

Good luck!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
It looks like you have spent a lot of time planning out your days - looks good, starting slowly and gradually increasing the km as you get stronger. My suggestion is to make a reservation for a place in St. Jean (Belairi is a great place to meet new people) and after Pamplona just fold up your plan, put it in your back pocket, and go with the flow. By then you will be getting into your stride, figuring out the albergue routines, knowing when you want to stop for breaks, walking with new friends, and you can just let the Camino unfold before you. There will probably be times when you will want to walk longer or shorter days than you had planned, so you can use your plan as a reference or back-up. Have fun!
[I also made a similar plan for my first Camino - never really needed it!]

I think your itinerary looks good. It looks like you have a couple of stages where you do ~ 20km over 2 days, so looks like these are rest days, and you will have more time to sight see and explore along the way. I would second other suggestions about arriving in Santiago on Friday well before the 1200 noon pilgrim mass, (and possibly the Botafumeiro - which is a treat!). And you must hear the beautiful singing voice of the singing Nun at Santiago. You will also need time to collect your compostela at the Pilgrim Office - the line was quite long when I arrived.
If you have more time allow more rest days, to explore , and to act as cushion for possible sick days. You wont regret it, and if at Santiago you have "extra" days just take a leisurely walk to Finesterre, and possibly onward to Muxia (Muxia very lovely place)
Buen Camino
Janice

Your plan is good, but ... You may want to consider time off in Burgos?, Leon?, Astorga?, or other significant sights. I think rest days along the way are uplifting IF you have the time. BTW museums are closed on Mondays. Just remember that a plan is only a plan ... you can always adapt the plan you make at the kitchen table to what each day presents. And if you get behind take a bus or two here and there. Go with what needs to be done and don't be rigid about what a camino should be.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
BTW museums are closed on Mondays.
That compostela in Sahagun for reaching the halfway point of the Camino Frances is given at Monastario de la Virgin Peregrina just a bit off the camino (but uphill.) It is a museum now so it will have museum hours (closed Mondays, afternoon siesta.)

And if you get behind take a bus or two here and there.
Sahagun has a rail station to allow you to make up for any walking time lost enjoying the festivities. If you feel guilty for not walking the whole way to Santiago walk around and around the cathedral for a day or two. If you do it on your knees you will become a camino legend. ;)

Two specific suggestions:

Consider a stay in Zabaldika instead of Zuriain. You will love staying with the nuns and you will only have 3 hours or so to Pamplona giving you some more time to see the city. It looks like you may have a tough time working this out though.

Buen Camino.

Thanks for the advice, accepted and corrected :)

You have yourself scheduled for Sahagun on June 12th. This is the day (and weekend) that they celebrate the saints day for San Juan de Sahagun. There will be a few running of the bulls through the streets for the festivities, various forms of bullfights (lots of young men teasing young bulls, professional acrobatics with big bulls, and the ones where the bulls get killed.) Also likely are parades, concerts, fireworks and more. You want to get your timing right to make sure you catch at least some of the action. See photos at http://www.joseluisluna.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=873&catid=25

And, as a general comment, you aren't giving yourself any rest days or time to see some of the sights in the cities.

Buen Camino.
In Sahagun coming 11th and going on the 12th so I'll probably miss it:(

You don't mention what sort of shape you are in, but if you are in reasonable shape, that should be plenty of time. Perhaps more than you need. I did SJPdP to Santiago in 35 days at 65 (33 days of walking plus a day off in Leon and in Burgos to visit the cathedrals) without any problem. I'd say I started in pretty good shape, but nothing special. Your 38 days should be plenty.

Don't try to stick too rigidly to your itinerary; think of it as a guideline you can use to see how you are doing (and whether you will finish in time for your flight home) rather than as a strict schedule. If you fall behind your schedule, you can always take a bus to skip a stage and catch up. I had planned a very detailed schedule for my first camino, but got off schedule after Roncevalles and was much happier for it. Once I got over feeling I had to make it to a particular destination (or stop when I got to one) I enjoyed my camino more.

Good luck!
Hi kmrice :) thanks for the advice

I understand that there may be changes to the plan. Booking I have performed only in SJPP and Valcarlos. But work on the plan, gave me a picture what to expect at Camino.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I think your itinerary looks good. It looks like you have a couple of stages where you do ~ 20km over 2 days, so looks like these are rest days, and you will have more time to sight see and explore along the way. I would second other suggestions about arriving in Santiago on Friday well before the 1200 noon pilgrim mass, (and possibly the Botafumeiro - which is a treat!). And you must hear the beautiful singing voice of the singing Nun at Santiago. You will also need time to collect your compostela at the Pilgrim Office - the line was quite long when I arrived.
If you have more time allow more rest days, to explore , and to act as cushion for possible sick days. You wont regret it, and if at Santiago you have "extra" days just take a leisurely walk to Finesterre, and possibly onward to Muxia (Muxia very lovely place)
Buen Camino
Janice
Hi Janice :)

plan will be attainable to Pamplona and then to Burgos will probably begin to change something. I think before the slowdown than to accelerate. ;)
So there is a chance to be in Santiago and Friday :cool:

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

plan will be attainable to Pamplona and then to Burgos will probably begin to change something. I think before the slowdown than to accelerate. ;)
So there is a chance to be in Santiago and Friday :cool:

Yes Bota! I think you will find that you have feet with wings when you get into Santiago - you will get stronger as you progress. And it makes more sense to do shorter days at the beginning, and thus be able to enjoy the lovely town's and villages along the way.
If you do decide to go from Fisterra to Muxia it is 30km. I did not start this walk until late afternoon, and was thankful I was able to split it up and stay at "As Eiras" in Lires. It is halfway point and did not arrive until 8pm. Very nice accommodations and restaurant, and very welcome after long day, riding bus to Fisterra from Santiago, walking to lighthouse (you will pass 0 km marker :)) and then walk to Muxia.
Here is link to As Eiras in Lires, and I think they have two albergues's in Muxia also.
http://hotelcostadamorte.es/habitaciones

Buen Camino,
Janice

If you do decide to go from Fisterra to Muxia it is 30km. I did not start this walk until late afternoon, and was thankful I was able to split it up and stay at "As Eiras" in Lires. It is halfway point and did not arrive until 8pm. Very nice accommodations and restaurant, and very welcome after long day,
After getting a recommendation Peg and I stayed there also. You will be happy there.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I'm 66 and I have 45 days US to US. I have made reservations for my first 3 days on the camino and for the day before I depart Spain. The middle is blank canvas.
Buen Camino

Your intentions look well thought out.

As @marylynn says above "... after Pamplona just fold up your plan, put it in your back pocket, and go with the flow. By then you will be getting into your stride ..."

I am sure coming from Croatia you are used to hills and walking up and down them. As part of your preparation you may care to consider regularly achieving, say, 700 metres of elevation before lunch, with you pack on your back fully loaded.

Yes Bota! I think you will find that you have feet with wings when you get into Santiago - you will get stronger as you progress. And it makes more sense to do shorter days at the beginning, and thus be able to enjoy the lovely town's and villages along the way.
If you do decide to go from Fisterra to Muxia it is 30km. I did not start this walk until late afternoon, and was thankful I was able to split it up and stay at "As Eiras" in Lires. It is halfway point and did not arrive until 8pm. Very nice accommodations and restaurant, and very welcome after long day, riding bus to Fisterra from Santiago, walking to lighthouse (you will pass 0 km marker :)) and then walk to Muxia.
Here is link to As Eiras in Lires, and I think they have two albergues's in Muxia also.
http://hotelcostadamorte.es/habitaciones

Buen Camino,
Janice

thank you for your suggestion, but you see, I think on this way. Camino caught me and I will certainly go again:cool:. Therefore, I should leave something for the next time. ;)
In my mind, I think next year will be Camino Portuguese, with ending in Muxia.:)
Before SJPP I will spend two days in Lourdes and for the first time 50 day on way is enough.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I see that a lot of people interested in the length of time each day, making itinerary for Camino. On the links are usually their shares not suit for everyone. I am planning my Camino for several months and I decided to share it with you.:cool:
I tried to adjust plan to my age, first days slowly, ups and downs on hill, early arrival in bigger cities, walk along the river where you can.......

So let's start ;)

22.05. Sunday, day 1.

23.05. Monday, day 2.

24.05. Tuesday, day 3.

25.05. Wednesday, day 4.

26.05. Thursday, day 5.

27.05. Friday, day 6.
Uterga – Lorca, 22,0 km

28.05. Saturday, day 7.

29.05. Sunday, day 8.

30.05. Monday, day 9.

31.05. Tuesday, day 10.

02,06. Thursday, day 12.

03.06. Friday, day 13.

04.06. Saturday, day 14.

05.06. Sunday, day 15.
Cardenuela Riopico – Burgos, 14,8 km

06.06. Monday, day 16.

07.06. Tuesday, day 17.

09.06. Thursday, day 19.

10.06. Friday, day 20.

11.06. Saturday, day 21.

12.06. Sunday, day 22.

13.06. Monday, day23.

14.06. Tuesday, day 24.

16.06. Thursday, day 26.

17.06. Friday, day 27.

18.06. Saturday, day 28.

19.06. Sunday, day 29.

20.06. Monday, day 30.

21.06. Tuesday, day 31.

23.06. Thursday, day 33.

24.06. Friday, day 34.

25.06. Saturday, day 35.

26.06. Sunday, day 36.

27.06. Monday, day 37.

28.06. Tuesday, day 38.

01.07. Friday, day 41.

01.07. Saturday, day 42.

02.07. Sunday, day 43.

Excellent but keep in mind this schedule will simply go away after you get started Enjoy the Camino!
Keith

So let's start ;)

22.05. Sunday, day 1.

23.05. Monday, day 2.

24.05. Tuesday, day 3.

25.05. Wednesday, day 4.

26.05. Thursday, day 5.

27.05. Friday, day 6.
Uterga – Lorca, 22,0 km

28.05. Saturday, day 7.

29.05. Sunday, day 8.

30.05. Monday, day 9.

31.05. Tuesday, day 10.

02,06. Thursday, day 12.

03.06. Friday, day 13.

04.06. Saturday, day 14.

05.06. Sunday, day 15.

06.06. Monday, day 16.

07.06. Tuesday, day 17.

09.06. Thursday, day 19.

10.06. Friday, day 20.

11.06. Saturday, day 21.

12.06. Sunday, day 22.

13.06. Monday, day23.

14.06. Tuesday, day 24.

16.06. Thursday, day 26.

17.06. Friday, day 27.

18.06. Saturday, day 28.

19.06. Sunday, day 29.

20.06. Monday, day 30.

21.06. Tuesday, day 31.

23.06. Thursday, day 33.

24.06. Friday, day 34.

25.06. Saturday, day 35.

26.06. Sunday, day 36.

27.06. Monday, day 37.

28.06. Tuesday, day 38.

01.07. Friday, day 41.

01.07. Saturday, day 42.

02.07. Sunday, day 43.

I'm 66 and I have 45 days US to US. I have made reservations for my first 3 days on the camino and for the day before I depart Spain. The middle is blank canvas.
Buen Camino

Hi. I'm 70 and starting on May 7th. Apart from the first 2 days the last thing I want is a plan. Just go with the flow. Tired ? Rest . Still have a bit in the tank than carry on. Our lives are so planned so just use this time to allow serendipity into your universe.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

So let's start ;)

22.05. Sunday, day 1.

23.05. Monday, day 2.

24.05. Tuesday, day 3.

25.05. Wednesday, day 4.

26.05. Thursday, day 5.

27.05. Friday, day 6.
Uterga – Lorca, 22,0 km

28.05. Saturday, day 7.

29.05. Sunday, day 8.

30.05. Monday, day 9.

31.05. Tuesday, day 10.

02,06. Thursday, day 12.

03.06. Friday, day 13.

04.06. Saturday, day 14.

05.06. Sunday, day 15.

06.06. Monday, day 16.

07.06. Tuesday, day 17.

09.06. Thursday, day 19.

10.06. Friday, day 20.

11.06. Saturday, day 21.

12.06. Sunday, day 22.

13.06. Monday, day23.

14.06. Tuesday, day 24.

16.06. Thursday, day 26.

17.06. Friday, day 27.

18.06. Saturday, day 28.

19.06. Sunday, day 29.

20.06. Monday, day 30.

21.06. Tuesday, day 31.

23.06. Thursday, day 33.

24.06. Friday, day 34.

25.06. Saturday, day 35.

26.06. Sunday, day 36.

27.06. Monday, day 37.

28.06. Tuesday, day 38.

01.07. Friday, day 41.

01.07. Saturday, day 42.

02.07. Sunday, day 43.

There is a nasty stretch of downhill before Molinaseca. Crumbly. slick stone
you have to constantly watch where you step for about 4 or 5k. If it is late in the day there is a nice little town to stay at before all that. Also, you will enjoy the side trip to Samos Monastery!

you have to constantly watch where you step for about 4 or 5k. If it is late in the day there is a nice little town to stay at before all that. Also, you will enjoy the side trip to Samos Monastery!

We stayed in Riego de Ambros and in the morning we approached that rocky path and quickly gave up and walked down into Molinaseca on the road, which had just enough of a shoulder to feel safe. It was early enough in the morning that there was very little traffic. I think there might be a place along the road where you can veer off and join the forested path, which really is wonderful once you get past the rocky part.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi. I'm 70 and starting on May 7th. Apart from the first 2 days the last thing I want is a plan. Just go with the flow. Tired ? Rest . Still have a bit in the tank than carry on. Our lives are so planned so just use this time to allow serendipity into your universe.
Hi Richard A Stead:)
I agree with you. ;)
But I had a lot of time to departure on Camino and I used it to make plans. On that way I got to know the place, albergues, what to see, what to eat, what to drink ........ In all of that, in my mind I passed Camino almost 20 times :cool:
All this makes me happy because I kept the enthusiasm which I felt when Camino invited me.

Botaivica, I'm starting out one day behind you but will catch up with you by Logrono.
I'm a 60 year old Coloradoan looking out for the 65 year old Croatian!
Buen Camino!
Hi Jennifer from Colorado :)
when you find me, we drink wine on my account. ;)

The planning in advance is a lot of fun, no matter how the final trip turns out. But please post here again your experiences after you finish the Camino!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

I'm with you the only plan I have is to get to airport on time ( leaving here) :)

zzotte

Botaivica

If you represent your country as well as the Croation I walked with you will be a joy for all to meet. For those of us from the west your country is very fascinating, along with beauty.
Buen Camino
Keith

Buen Camino
I will be 64 by the time I walk in September and my partner will be 67. We are both training now and will have 40 walking days available to us. I was going to do SJPDP to Roncevalles in one day, but decided to stop in Orrison the first night just to have a slower start. So I have reservations already for Orrison and after Roncevalles do not plan to set a given itinerary but to take each day as it comes and hope to get a couple of rest days along the way. God willing!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The planning in advance is a lot of fun, no matter how the final trip turns out. But please post here again your experiences after you finish the Camino!
Hi Louise :)
what is certain is that I will, upon completion Camino, my experience write here.
Announce, for future pilgrims. :cool:

Botaivica

If you represent your country as well as the Croation I walked with you will be a joy for all to meet. For those of us from the west your country is very fascinating, along with beauty.
Buen Camino
Keith
Thanks Keith :)
a lot of people who come to Croatia was surprised how much various beauty has in a short space. I hope that I will find beauty of nature also to the Camino.

Bota:)

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum

The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back