• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I'm off then

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Did you Goggle for it? It seems to be available on YouTube, etc.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I haven't heard that the book has been made into an English movie. I've read and enjoyed the book (although others disliked it, but that's the way of any book!)
There is only the one movie.
Made in German but I'm happy to watch that.
Hopefully with English subtitles.

Did you Goggle for it? It seems to be available on YouTube, etc.
It is on YouTube but won't play for me. I'm guessing because I have an American IP address. I'm the guy that can find any movie on the Internet. I have access to every American station. Amazon prime. Netflix. Can find almost everything on the Pirate Bay. I have Kodi. Etc etc.
This one movie has me perplexed

Hi , I'm from Holland I had to login and made a free registration.
But this is over here , probably don't works for you .

Wish you well,Peter.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
There is only the one movie.
Made in German but I'm happy to watch that.
Hopefully with English subtitles.

Hiya, I bought the DVD in a German supermarket. Movie is in German, with English subtitles.

where can I find this movie? I've looked everywhere.
I am waiting to see this movie too. If you manage to get a dvd, make sure it is the correct region for your player. I also believe it can be streamed online.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I am waiting to see this movie too. If you manage to get a dvd, make sure it is the correct region for your player. I also believe it can be streamed online.
I'm pretty sure I can change the region setting on my computer DVD player

I can stream it here: http://www.streamcloud.me/im-off-then-2015-130160.html
Without subtitles and very poor quality.
Thanks. I did find the DVD on Amazon.
Can't order it now. It ships from Germany and I'll be in Spain by the time it arrives.
I think I'm going to order it when I get to Spain & have it shipped to my friends house in Spain. I would think the shipping charges would be a lot less?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
where can I find this movie? I've looked everywhere.
Haven´t seen the movie, but loved the book, actually. I read it in German and my guess is that it is much better in German than English, that the humor would be really difficult to get right. I found it entertaining, inspiring without being cloying, sometimes profound, funny and, probably most of all, realistic.

Just found the trailer and would love to see / buy the movie.
But can't find it anywhere.
Unusual marketing approach.
Here it is.......but you can't have it. :(

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I know from personal experience that my DVD's from the US do not play on European players and I was quite surprised. After looking at the one on the Amazon link I see this movie is not available for me to view.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I am told techies have been able to shut off regional codes as shown on youtube....
but maybe we are too old for that...??

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I bought the dvd last year because I loved the book and for me the movie doesn’t disappoint, I bought it from Amazon and if you understand a little German then it’s simple enough to navigate the menu and select the English subtitles, I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve watched it 👍

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I think I have a DVD player and a TV.......somewhere in the garage..........but was hoping to watch it online...
The "I'm off then" movie doesn't seem to be available on international markets.

It is available in the Amazon video catalogue for renting or purchasing for their German market. However, I suppose that, in order to be able to view it, you would need an account with Amazon.de and most likely a credit card registered with a bank in Germany. Also, this version is only in German and with German subtitles. Apparently, versions with English subtitles were produced at some time in the past.

I speak from experience when I say that this geolocation blocking/licences business for creative digital content such as movies and even books and music production is a major pain in the neck.

Currently available to buy in dvd and Blu-ray format on Amazon

Attachments

• 57C0C5CE-9F17-41B9-87B1-8A0D16F2811F.jpeg
    57C0C5CE-9F17-41B9-87B1-8A0D16F2811F.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4

Most read last week in this forum

To me the most Dangerous stage on the Camino Frances was from Foncebadon to Ponferrada in the rain. Never forget the riverbed rocks from El Acebo to Ponferrada totally treacherous, seen several...
...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
I started from Pamplona this morning for a quick week walking before starting service as a hospitalera next week back in Pamplona. The trail up to Alto de Perdón has only a few big puddles left...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Ultreia, y'all! I am excited to start my first camino soon and have a question about the first time I use my Pilgrim's Passport. I have one already (purchased from Ivar) but was still planning to...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back