• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

In disbelief!!

Choweth

Although my trek is 10 months away, I was extremely lucky with a cheap ticket to Paris. Just looking at the ticket was no big deal. Once I started purchasing and confirming, my heart started racing and I got so nervous and scared! I'm so excited but I still can't believe it! It's always just been a part of my bucket list, you know, just a dream, and now its all becoming real!! Just wanted to share my excitement!! :D

{Candace}

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Good stuff! That's great to hear. I've been buzzing off that same feeling for ages now. Hope it goes well for you, buen Camino!!

Choweth said:
It's always just been apart of my bucket list, you know, just a dream, and now its all becoming real!! Just wanted to share my excitement!! :D
Half of the fun is in it's preparation. Take care and enjoy :D

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Exciting! The first step to making a dream a reality has been taken:) Now, you are committed! The excitement, the joy, the anxiety, will build up as you continue planning; but imagine how well prepared you are going to be! Everything you need to know, you'll learn in this Forum :D ! Enjoy the ride! At your age instead of a bucket you should reall have a chest! LOL, I do and intend to fulfill as much as I can the rest of my life :)

Ultreia!

Mary

Although my trek is 10 months away, I was extremely lucky with a cheap ticket to Paris.

When St James calls you find that extraordinary things begin to happen.

Lucky? Nope.

Blessed for answering the call? Yes.

Be ready because more of this will happen.

Be resolute because stuff that gets in the way happens as well. You just have to work to overcome it and it adds to the life changing experience that is the Camino.

Don't neglect your studies!

Don't you just love that giddy breath-holding excitement!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
To make you even more excited, it is a beautiful day in Burgos today and the food and cafe con leche has been awesome so far.

dduroy said:
To make you even more excited, it is a beautiful day in Burgos today and the food and cafe con leche has been awesome so far.

I have been reading all the gloomy posts of cold, rain, snow, floods etc etc, I have been waiting for some posts like yours to make me feel more positive about my upcoming Camino :). :)

Reading your post has made me incredibly excited for you. I cannot wait until I am in a position to buy my ticket as well!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
My feet hit the path in late September. I am having trouble going to sleep at night as I imagine what the path will offer and exact from me. The last time I was this excited/scared was while carrying our first child 31 years ago.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
methodist.pilgrim.98 said:
Although my trek is 10 months away, I was extremely lucky with a cheap ticket to Paris.

When St James calls you find that extraordinary things begin to happen.

Lucky? Nope.

Blessed for answering the call? Yes.

Be ready because more of this will happen.

Be resolute because stuff that gets in the way happens as well. You just have to work to overcome it and it adds to the life changing experience that is the Camino.

Don't neglect your studies!

Nope. No neglected studies here! If anything, it makes me want to do even better because if I fail something it will drag my graduation date out! I've really been on top of things. It's actually made me happier just in general too! I was depressed for a while and it's like it just all went away!! :)

{Candace}

candace, brilliant. I love the fact that the Camino is setting your studies a goal as well.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
You are not the only one. I just purchased my ticket to Paris and now it seems so very real and close (2 months). And it is very difficult to focus, in fact I am checking the forum in class right now. :D

Most read last week in this forum

The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...
Hi all, Very new to this so please excuse any ignorance or silly questions :) I'm walking my very first Camino in 2 weeks (iieeeek) - the countdown is on and excitement through the roof. I've...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.