• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

In Porto tonight, starting Coastal tomorrow morning

Marla in CA

Time of past OR future Camino
I started walking in Tomar and ended up in Coimbra. Then took train to Coimbra and then Porto. I only met 2 other pilgrims. Is anyone out there and interested in meeting up on the trails.? I would love to meet other pilgrims as that is a huge draw for me to do the Camino. IF not tomorrow, will anyone be in Vila daConde tomorrow night.?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
How many days walking was that from Tomar to Coimbra ? Did you pre book accommodation ? I‘m starting on Wednesday next week from Lisbon. I hope to see some people as we walk North.

3 extremely long mileage days. 4th day quite short and easy. The long days included a 24 mile day and a 22 mile day. Sorry, but my walking App goes in miles, not km. Obviously when I am following the Pilgrim's Apps. I think in terms of Kilometers. I had a hiking friend 2 of the days, but on my longest day, I was alone and I didn't see 1 other Pilgrim! I am okay walking alone, but I would like to see another human being on the trails!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I did pre-book, but 2 nights ago, I canceled all future bookings. One of the places I stayed in, Casa do Florida in Alvorge, I was completely alone in the house! I hope I will see more from Porto to Santiago.

Last year on the CP, there were many more pilgrims walking north from Porto than walking in from the south. It was rare to meet any in the evening if I had booked a casa rural, hostel or hotel. There were always other pilgrims in albergues, but often they had their own plans. It will depend on how sociable you want to be.

Most read last week in this forum

Ivan. I believe I can rent two bikes through you between Burgos and Leon. Can you let me know if this is possible? I plan to arrive in Burgos on 11 May and start cycling the next day. Thanks
Plan to cycle between Burgos and Leon over three or four days. Are there any interesting detours between these two cities that would take up a 4th day?
I Willl start biking from SJPD on 9.may with Ebike. I have a list of bike friendly albergs is there somebody who have experience with charging batery in such alberg. Do i need afdition 220v...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back