Search 62305 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino In Sahagun

Lora

I am holding up well, but starting to get a cold, so probably going to take a rest day tomorrow. Weather has been cold and very windy. Thankfully, not much mud past Burgos.

Very sadly, we have lost two pilgrims recently, a German man had a heartattack in the alberque in Najera, and a woman died of blood clots in the legs in Boadilla. A very sober reminder that we need first and foremost to take care of ourselves and not push too hard.

Buen Camino :arrow: Lora

John Brierley 2023 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.

NB Kevin

Thanks for the update, Lora.
Take care of yourself and savour every moment. We are with you in spirit, and we always treasure first hand reports from the camino.

Most read last week in this forum

This morning I walked from O Cebreiro to Triacastela. The first couple of km on snow mostly through woodland. After that I chickened out and walked down the road :cool: For a few hundred metres I...
Hello! I’m looking for a great itinerary from the SJPP to Camino Finisterre. I am not sure what stages are good to double and yet I don’t want to miss the gems along the way. I would like to try...
Last Fall, I walked through San Anton and fell in love. Toward the end of May, I'll be walking through again and would love to stay in the tiny albergue in the ruins. Most of the posts I'm seeing...
Not that anyone other than myself cares, but I'm extremely excited that after more than two years of planning and dreaming, I just booked my flights. If I had booked a few weeks ago the price...
Hi, my sister and I will start June 18 in Sarría. First timers, so please excuse my ignorance😁 I have written a company that gave me a quote three times asking for accommodation with swimming...
I've searched the forums but can't quite find what I'm looking for so I apologize if there's been a discussion about this. I'm starting in April this year and I'm looking for budget friendly...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2023 Camino Guides