- Year of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances SJPdP - Santiago Aug/Sept (2018)
Del Norte/Primitivo Aug/Sept (2019)
In two days I have to decide whether to continue on the Norte or go to the primitive any suggestions? I’m walking with my wife and we started in a Irun we are not certain whether we wish to go to Primitivo or continue on the Norte. Physically it’s not an issue which one we take. My question is about Albergues and other places to stay. It’s been difficult the last few weeks finding albergues etc. although things and he loosened up a bit. Any suggestions from anyone on thoughts about going to Primativo verse Norte or any suggestions for Albergues, pension etc. would be greatly appreciated. We try to keep cost to €40-€50 maximum for a couple. All suggestions appreciated.