• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Incident between Pieros and Villafranca del Bierzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Dear all,

I did receive this message last night from a forum member walking at this moment. I am posting it here on her behalf.

Ivar
====

Today, in between Pieros and Villifranca, an incident occurred. A man, only dressed in shoes and a hat was masterbating when we walked by. I was with my 17 year old daughter. I was deciding what I was going to do (too hard to call 112 and not speak Spanish, go after him with my poles ... and then I decided to take a photo.) I was yelling aggressively the entire time and then walked toward him while I took my camera out. As soon as he saw the camera, his white lily butt was running at top speed thru the grape vines. We had another 2.6 km to walk into the next town (Villifranca del Bierzo) where I was going to report the incident to the authorities. In Villifranca we went to the Tourismo to find the police or civil guard. The Tourismo person called and the civil guard came to us. They think it is a local who only targets foreign women (they said my daughter's blond hair would have been the foreign identifier.)

My purpose for sharing this:
1. Let Pilgrims know this incident occurred. Using the 2015 Brierley guide he outlines two ways between Pieros and Villifranca del Bierzo. We took the road route to the left. It is about 1 km shorter (at this point in my Camino, every km counts). From Pieros, after two km of road walking you take a gravel path (on the right) the rest of the way into Villifranca. Shortly after taking the gravel path you will come upon a property that is gated and fenced on the right. I believe it is owned by an artist who creates sculptures and other works. We stopped to admire the works behind the fence. The incident occurred approximately 25 m further up the trail on the left. (The pervert probably knows spots on both routes so be careful on either route).
2. Is to encourage every pilgrim to report inappropriate incidents. The authorities feel that Pilgrims do not report. I am being careful how much info I post here, however, authorities probably know who this is and need information to catch him.

The civil guard encouraged us to walk in a group of at least four people and include a male. Every person needs to make their own decisions about safety so I will not post my opinion about this. However, I am safe. My daughter is safe. She witnessed an ugly part of our human experience today. Believe it or not, I am grateful. She is now more well equipped to deal with other nasty things that will undoubtedly occur as she explores our amazing world.

Buen Safe Camino!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I'm so sorry this happened to you and your daughter. Your daughter is lucky you were there to think quick!
Taking his photo was perfect and if more women do this, maybe these creeps will think twice.

I hope the rest of your Camino is safe and uneventful!

Dear all,

I did receive this message last night from a forum member walking at this moment. I am posting it here on her behalf.

Ivar
====

Today, in between Pieros and Villifranca, an incident occurred. A man, only dressed in shoes and a hat was masterbating when we walked by. I was with my 17 year old daughter. I was deciding what I was going to do (too hard to call 112 and not speak Spanish, go after him with my poles ... and then I decided to take a photo.) I was yelling aggressively the entire time and then walked toward him while I took my camera out. As soon as he saw the camera, his white lily butt was running at top speed thru the grape vines. We had another 2.6 km to walk into the next town (Villifranca del Bierzo) where I was going to report the incident to the authorities. In Villifranca we went to the Tourismo to find the police or civil guard. The Tourismo person called and the civil guard came to us. They think it is a local who only targets foreign women (they said my daughter's blond hair would have been the foreign identifier.)

My purpose for sharing this:
1. Let Pilgrims know this incident occurred. Using the 2015 Brierley guide he outlines two ways between Pieros and Villifranca del Bierzo. We took the road route to the left. It is about 1 km shorter (at this point in my Camino, every km counts). From Pieros, after two km of road walking you take a gravel path (on the right) the rest of the way into Villifranca. Shortly after taking the gravel path you will come upon a property that is gated and fenced on the right. I believe it is owned by an artist who creates sculptures and other works. We stopped to admire the works behind the fence. The incident occurred approximately 25 m further up the trail on the left. (The pervert probably knows spots on both routes so be careful on either route).
2. Is to encourage every pilgrim to report inappropriate incidents. The authorities feel that Pilgrims do not report. I am being careful how much info I post here, however, authorities probably know who this is and need information to catch him.

The civil guard encouraged us to walk in a group of at least four people and include a male. Every person needs to make their own decisions about safety so I will not post my opinion about this. However, I am safe. My daughter is safe. She witnessed an ugly part of our human experience today. Believe it or not, I am grateful. She is now more well equipped to deal with other nasty things that will undoubtedly occur as she explores our amazing world.

Buen Safe Camino!
Hi, you where reacting in a great way. There are some crazy people around the place. It was good that you reacted as you did. I wish you both well for the rest of your journey. Buen Camino, Peter.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
An incident of this kind puts us all in fear of a repeat and I hope the man is identified quickly. So pleased the Guardia Civil was involved - it really cannot be stressed enough how important it is to report these assaults. And a photo (taken from a safe distance) is a great idea.

Well done.

Anyone who's walked that stretch of the Camino will immediately recognize the location you describe. That neglected sculpture garden gave me the creeps!

Well I think this story finally does it for me , no more caminos. There are just too many incidents that have been reported since Denise disappeared. I am at the age where I walk my own pace, slowly, and like to be on my own. With authorities recommending to walk in a group of 4 including a male, I don't know if that would be possible. I am glad I did my Camino Frances in 2009, those wonderful memories will have to suffice.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Oh yes, you'll be very safe....
There are no guarantees of this anywhere. It is a statement of expectation. Each of us picks the risks we are comfortable with - in choice of travel destinations, speaking to strangers, walking at night, climbing mountains. And we don't all make the same choices. I will walk the camino with awareness of the risks, just as I walk around at home. I expect the risk levels would be similar.

I fully understand that most people don't choose to walk the Camino, for various reasons. I respect the decisions of women who don't want to face those particular risks.

@BethC - Buen camino! Your trip is fast approaching, and I hope you let the positive excitement come to the fore, with an appropriate amount of caution always in the background.

I just want to thank this forum member for sharing the details of the incident, including her immediate and later actions, in such a factual, composed, and precise manner and Ivar for posting the message.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Two weeks before I left home to walk from Santiago to Murxia this June, there was a report of a flasher on the first stage beyond Santiago. Knowing that I would most probably be doing much of the walk on my own, and that it would be much less busy than the Frances, I thought hard about the risks. In the end, I decided that I would be no less safe in Galicia than I would be at home, and probably safer as all the Spanish people I met had been so kind, and merely bought a personal alarm 'just in case'. It hung from the strap of my rucksack all the time I walked, and all I had to do was pull the cord. I reasoned that a pervert would run a mile from the noise. It may or may not have worked - I did not need it, but it certainly reassured me when I was walking through more isolate sections.

I certainly don't minimize the trauma that incidents like the one described inflict on their victims. And of course the decision not to walk on the camino is one that no one else can question.

But I did want to share two points. First, though we don't have hard statistics here, I am doubtful that the incidence of events like this has increased much, but that what has happened is that we are now doing a much better job of reporting it and sharing information about it. I have not walked the Camino Frances for at least the last ten years, all of my Frances walks were between 2000 and 2006, I believe. I had four similar experiences on those caminos -- one coming down the Alto de Perdon, one outside Los Arcos, one outside Maneru (small town before Cirauqui) and one near Monte de Gozo. I was also fondled on a stretch outside Sarria. Since 2006, I have walked many other caminos, many of them totally alone, and have not had a single incident. My point is merely that these incidents have occurred regularly for a long time. Even though you never heard about an incident, and nothing ever happened to you, you can be sure that it has been happening to women on the Camino for years.

The other point, one that is always mentioned when crime discussions surface, is that logic can sometimes cure fear. Take a look at any reporting system that compares crime, either overall or broken down by type, between Spain and your country. I'm from the US, and the differential is astonishing. No one can guarantee safety, of course, and I admit that this past summer while walking alone, I did have an involuntary fearful reaction when walking past a parked car in the middle of nowhere or a man standing on the side of the road. But it is, for me, a question of odds, and I try to refuse to be fearful when walking in Spain because I don't believe the reality warrants it.

Buen camino, Laurie

Laurie is right, in that we are now doing a much better job of reporting such instances. I'm sure that they have been going on for ever, but in the past, we didn't have all the instant technological facilities as we have today!
Personally, there are stretches of the Camino, not just the Francés that I would not be happy walking alone. Definitely not!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
No way will it stop me. I'm ready! Bring on the sleaze, idiots! My husband said he pities the poor b*tard that messes with me, by the way.

My heart is sweet, but I've lived a long life and am as strong as most men. Bring it on.

That said, I will walk in the spirit of joy. Just a "ready" joy, if you know what I mean!

[...]- it really cannot be stressed enough how important it is to report these assaults. And a photo (taken from a safe distance) is a great idea.
These obnoxious people are often known by locals and police, and are as much a nuisance (to say the least) to them and particularly their children. The problem, as usual, is to have the happening documented. A picture says more then words. And of course:cool:: report !

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I certainly don't minimize the trauma that incidents like the one described inflict on their victims. And of course the decision not to walk on the camino is one that no one else can question.

But I did want to share two points. First, though we don't have hard statistics here, I am doubtful that the incidence of events like this has increased much, but that what has happened is that we are now doing a much better job of reporting it and sharing information about it. I have not walked the Camino Frances for at least the last ten years, all of my Frances walks were between 2000 and 2006, I believe. I had four similar experiences on those caminos -- one coming down the Alto de Perdon, one outside Los Arcos, one outside Maneru (small town before Cirauqui) and one near Monte de Gozo. I was also fondled on a stretch outside Sarria. Since 2006, I have walked many other caminos, many of them totally alone, and have not had a single incident. My point is merely that these incidents have occurred regularly for a long time. Even though you never heard about an incident, and nothing ever happened to you, you can be sure that it has been happening to women on the Camino for years.

The other point, one that is always mentioned when crime discussions surface, is that logic can sometimes cure fear. Take a look at any reporting system that compares crime, either overall or broken down by type, between Spain and your country. I'm from the US, and the differential is astonishing. No one can guarantee safety, of course, and I admit that this past summer while walking alone, I did have an involuntary fearful reaction when walking past a parked car in the middle of nowhere or a man standing on the side of the road. But it is, for me, a question of odds, and I try to refuse to be fearful when walking in Spain because I don't believe the reality warrants it.

Buen camino, Laurie
Thank you Laurie I am walking alone in 3 weeks from Ponferrada and taking a whistle, but having travelled alone before, am not going to let one creep stop my Camino, although the whistle was an after thought I admit! Buen camino

I think the word "incident" is the correct one to use here. While startling, unexpected not welcomed, the scene described here is more one of a nuisance by a pathetic fool than one of a crime. At least when they are standing there in the nude you know they are not carrying any weapons. As for the comments about blond hair pointing to a person being a foreigner, I believe hair dying exists,in Spain as it does in the rest of the world and can hardly imagine this man suddenly lost his clothing upon seeing a foreigner. He probably has done this many many times before. It doesn't make it right, but it would suggest he was not targeting anyone in particular.

He will stop if he thinks he will be identified and the Guardia Civil involved.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
In Australia it is undoubtedly a crime. Anything that is deliberate behaviour that puts someone in immediate apprehension of harm is an assault. Indecent assault (which this is) carries the possibility of a five year gaol term.

Just to put this in perspective that it can happen anywhere, we had to evict a client from our very posh legal chambers when he started masturbating in the reception area.

In Australia it is undoubtedly a crime.
But it probably is not a crime in Spain if minors or incompetent persons are not present. The police will probably intimidate the perpetrator, but an actual prosecution is a long shot. If the victim does not stay in Spain as a witness for the prosecution, the prosecutor has no case!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
But it probably is not a crime in Spain if minors or incompetent persons are not present. The police will probably intimidate the perpetrator, but an actual prosecution is a long shot. If the victim does not stay in Spain as a witness for the prosecution, the prosecutor has no case!

To clarify -- According to my Spanish prosecutor friend, under the Spanish criminal law, public masturbation is not a crime, unless as falcon says there are minors or incompetent individuals present. Under the local laws of many cities, public masturbation is prohibited and can be punished with a fine. Most of the incidents we are talking about, though, happen beyond the municipal jurisdiction. But that doesn't mean that that there is no benefit to reporting. The police authorities have all sorts of non-coercive techniques to deal with these guys, and identification is crucial to getting the family and social services involved. So please keep on reporting. I think that one of the reasons why the Camino is an attractive place for these guys to go is because of the fact that so many pilgrims are from other countries, many with limited language abilities, and frequently just keep on walking and try to forget about it rather than making an effort to report it. Buen camino, Laurie

Yes, keep on reporting!
Actually, the young girl, daughter of the first post , is a minor, being 17 years old.

I was aware of @peregrina2000 's advice that under Spanish law it is not a crime and it does astonish me.

To say it does no harm is untrue. It is done to affront, disturb, distress and possibly frighten. Which is why the perpetrators do it. We are not talking here about nudism or someone masturbating in private who is accidentally seen - we are talking about someone who does this deliberately to get a thrill from upsetting and disturbing his victim.
There is no difference between a child victim or an adult victim - the intention is the same. Please do not minimise the effect this can have on the victim, it is intimidating, distasteful. It violates the victim, whether it involves touching or not. It reminds the victim that they are not safe, that they are vulnerable.

There are so many myths around this I can't even begin to debunk them all.

Contrary to some of the advice above, the professional advice is not to ignore the action - unless you have rehearsed your reaction over and over again you won't be able to anyway. You will be surprised, affronted, astonished, caught off guard. If you are alone then it is better to yell, scream like a banshee, blow your whistle, whatever, to bring attention to what is happening (he does not want that) and to run away - in other words, treat it as if it is an actual physical attack. Because it might become one. And the faster you remove yourself from the scene, the less satisfaction he gets. Take a photo by all means - that will help identify the person - but never at risk to your own safety.

I will be walking the CF shortly and it certainly won't stop me. But if it does happen I have a well rehearsed plan, as outlined above. (another myth is that the perpetrators are always old men and the victims attractive young women - not true). That empowers me.

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The age of consent in Spain is 16. It is possible that flashing a 16 year old is not a crime. A Spanish lawyer might know. A person is a minor until age 18, and is protected as such.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I was aware of @peregrina2000 's advice that under Spanish law it is not a crime and it does astonish me.

To say it does no harm is untrue. It is done to affront, disturb, distress and possibly frighten. Which is why the perpetrators do it. We are not talking here about nudism or someone masturbating in private who is accidentally seen - we are talking about someone who does this deliberately to get a thrill from upsetting and disturbing his victim.
There is no difference between a child victim or an adult victim - the intention is the same. Please do not minimise the effect this can have on the victim, it is intimidating, distasteful. It violates the victim, whether it involves touching or not. It reminds the victim that they are not safe, that they are vulnerable.

Contrary to some of the advice above, the professional advice is not to ignore the action - unless you have reversed your reaction over and over again you won't be able to anyway. You will be surprised, affronted, astonished, caught off guard. If you are alone then it is better to yell, scream like a banshee, blow your whistle, whatever, to bring attention to what is happening (he does not want that) and to run away - in other words, treat it as if it is an actual physical attack. Because it might become one. And the faster you remove yourself from the scene, the less satisfaction he gets. Take a photo by all means - that will help identify the person - but never at risk to your own safety.

I will be walking the CF shortly and it certainly won't stop me. But if it does happen I have a well rehearsed plan, as outlined above. (another myth is that the perpetrators are always old men and the victims attractive young women - not true). That empowers me.

Hi, Kanga, As someone who has been the victim of this a number of times on the Camino, I appreciate everything you say. It was definitely intimidating and distasteful and left a terrible sense in my psyche for days. I never did get to the point that I could understand the jokes and the wisecrack retorts that some women have been able to respond with.

But I'm wondering about one thing you said. Though it is apparently not unusual for these people to transition into more aggressive behavior (which typically involves preying on children, I believe), I haven't seen anything that suggests that someone who is at the "stage" of public masturbation is likely to escalate into a more violent sexual assault with that specific victim. I don't know if this makes sense, but what I have been told by people in Psychology is that though the behavior may be a step towards more violent behavior in the future, when the perpetrator is at the public masturbation stage, he is extremely unlikely to engage in anything else. Does your understanding differ from that? I realize we are both way beyond our particular expertise, but it would make a big difference in my reaction the next time this happens to me, if I'm unlucky enough to see it again. Buen camino, Laurie

The age of consent in Spain is 13, but there is a proposal to raise it to 15 as a measure against child abuse. It is possible that flashing a 13 year old is not a crime. A Spanish lawyer might know.
Since Spanish law has been mentioned several times in this thread and earlier similar threads, I looked up the article in question. It is Article 185 of the "Criminal Code" in the chapter "On felonies of exhibitionism and sexual provocation". There is an English translation available on the web, from 2011, issued by the "Ministerio de Justicio". The article refers to "minors" which, unless I am mistaken, means anyone under 18 years in Spain. This is not directly related to the issue of the age of consent. As mentioned by peregrina2000, there are also local laws. No matter what the legal situation and the approaches by local administration or judicial authorities, it is important, I think, to report such an incidence which the OP has done and encourages others to do.

Last edited:

Contrary to some of the advice above, the professional advice is not to ignore the action - unless you have reversed your reaction over and over again you won't be able to anyway. You will be surprised, affronted, astonished, caught off guard. If you are alone then it is better to yell, scream like a banshee, blow your whistle, whatever, to bring attention to what is happening (he does not want that) and to run away - in other words, treat it as if it is an actual physical attack. Because it might become one. And the faster you remove yourself from the scene, the less satisfaction he gets. Take a photo by all means - that will help identify the person - but never at risk to your own safety.

The response in your advice is exactly what he wants to get. Yelling women. This is same situation as dog on the path. Ignore him. Taking pictures can cause violent situation.

I'm sorry you and your daughter went through this experience. It looks like you did what you had to to scare this man off and reported the incident.

I hope the rest of your camino goes better.
I could be wrong, but my impression is that CF'S last 100 km has the most incidents and bad behavior than any other route.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I could be wrong, but my impression is that CF'S last 100 km has the most incidents and bad behavior than any other route.
The percentage of Pilgrims on the Francés is way, way higher than any other route.

Just to put things in proportion, this kind of pervert is not endangers you. it's not a pleasant situation but it's not danger one. Just continue to walk looking the other direction. it's like walking on 5th Ave in Manhattan passing drunk homeless. I saw one of this jerks on April 2015 around the same place, we laughed and stayed calm. Your daughter is 17 year old, she is not a baby any more, it's good preparation for life.
Buen Camino
Sorry, as an adult woman, I must comment that she is a minor--and it is never good preparation for life to see an adult man naked and masturbating.

As a longterm high school teacher of young adults--14 through 18--I would not suggest that it is good preparation for any of them to see such a thing.

I'm glad this young woman's mother was with her, as she was able to become a mama bear and rush the masturbator.

Sorry, as an adult woman, I must comment that she is a minor--and it is never good preparation for life to see an adult man naked and masturbating.

As a longterm high school teacher of young adults--14 through 18--I would not suggest that it is good preparation for any of them to see such a thing.

I'm glad this young woman's mother was with her, as she was able to become a mama bear and rush the masturbator.
I'm sorry, but how much more prepared will this girl be in 30 days, 6o days, or 90 days than she is now? Does something magical happen the morning ome turns 18? Amd whay about those from countries where majority is 21? Are they automatically "childier" than the one who are supposed to be adults at 18? Girls,all over the world are forced to grow uo much faster than the norther/western girls and have much more important issues to deal with than a flashing peice of flesh..... Oh, why do I think this will be deleted or the thread closed? Or I'll get thrown out

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
The reason why you think it will be deleted is because you have just implied that public masturbation is a good thing, and that we should expose (pun intended) young women to disgusting acts such as these, and even further--that western countries (and north western countries?) are somehow naive, foolish, or overprotective for wanting to protect young women from having to view those acts.

I'll let you in on a bit of my life. I raised a young woman overseas who just nearly beaten to death. Google her name: Ek Socheata. She is big news right now, so have a look.

I guess you could say that that young woman--who I clothed, raised, and sent to school, and who lived in my home--was as close a daughter as I've ever had. I'm therefore a bit edgy when it comes to what is okay with young women--and by the way, that young woman is 28.

But do I take extreme offense at the implication that there is something wrong with me for wanting to protect a young woman? No. Not in a million years, not from my home in the USA, not from my home in Cambodia, and not from my visits to any other place in this big, wide world.

Now if the Mods want to delete this post, I hope you get to read it first. Now you know how I feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there is nothing wrong with some robust exchanges of opinion, as long as they are not designed to provoke a fight, and we all stay respectful. The moderators will keep an eye on the thread and if it crosses the line and descends into a slanging match it will be frozen. For now, it is OK.

I have deleted some posts because they are an implied criticism of the victim. Rather than focussing on the victim and making judgments, can we stick to providing helpful and factual information. Here is something I wrote on a previous thread about another similar incident:

The biggest fear is fear itself.

But, in the interests of keeping us all safe, I have to dispel a myth.

The biggest longitudinal study of which I'm aware (Firestone, Kingston, Wexler, et al 2006) found over 30% of flashers also engage in contact or violent sexual offences. One study (Freund 1990) found that 15% had committed rape. A significant number of offenders reported flashing only when they perceived it as unsafe to do more.

It is not safe to assume a flasher is harmless. You have a 70 % chance he's a harmless grub but a 30 % chance he's a spider.

If a flasher is threatening a woman he is threatening. Try to take note of details that will identify him (height, age, build, clothing, glasses, hair) but don't hesitate too long. The police advice is to act as if you are being attacked - yell "flasher!", shout, blow a whistle, and run away. Remove yourself from his presence as fast as possible. If he tries to follow scream like a banshee.

Do not confront a flasher because you do not know how he will react. Take a photo if you can do so safely but not at risk to yourself.

And please report it to police. If you do not you are allowing him to threaten others, quite likely children.

Last edited:
Or what will you do when walking the beach of the Norte with a 17 year old boy when you see a topless woman: call the cops?
You are equating nudism and exhibitionism. They are not the same.

There is also a difference between happening to see someone else involved in a sexual activity and experiencing an encounter with an exhibitionist where your person and your presence serves for his sexual arousal and you are made aware of it.

I'm uncomfortable reading comments or speculations about how harmless/useful/good this experience may be for this particular girl even though these comments echo a remark made in the original post. The only good thing I can make out is the fact that she witnessed how her mum reacted and how sensibly she dealt with it afterwards. Maybe we should refrain from such remarks about another (young or not so young) person and how they should feel about such an incident and restrict comments to how oneself has felt and dealt with such an experience. I can't contribute because I have actually never encountered an exhibitionist nor do I wish for it.

The good preparation is how to deal with Embarrassing situations like this. In my opinion and from my understanding and experience in Violent situation don't try to correct the world or Spain in this case, try to leave the place fast and safe. trying to take photo of the ill masturbator is very danger and no one can know what will be his reaction. this is not the right thing to do.

Please, no combative exchanges, victimisation, scaremongering or unhelpful personal opinions. Try to keep it focused on positive ways we can all help and what we personally can do to protect each other and keep the Camino safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Reports of money missing from a few wallets at Rocanvelles this afternoon. Money was taken, but the wallets/purses were not. Police have been called. Stay safe!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back