A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Info on Geneva route

Jill

Hello!
I walked from St Jean to Finisterre last Fall, 2005, and, now this Fall I am planning to walk from Geneva to St Jean. I would really love to hear from someone who has done the Geneva route... are you out there? I am going to be travelling alone and I am just concerned about availability of accomodation and food stores, etc. I will be leaving Geneva in the first week of Sept.
I also welcome any questions about my camino last Fall!
Thanks very much
Buen Camino. Ultreya!
Jill

Advertisment

Hi Jill! Glad to hear you walked so late in the fall last year. I'm going to Madrid on Sept 4th, but haven't decided yet as to when I'll start my walk from SJPP. I'm going to study Spanish for two or three weeks, then hopefully walk in nice fall weather. That's my plan anyhow. Do you have any other advice or thoughts on walking in the fall/later in the season? My plans are really flexible!

Enjoy your Genva to SJPP walk. That sounds really fantastic.

Jill

Hi!
That is a great time of year to be going. I cant think specifically of any advice or thoughys.. but please feel free to ask me any questions. There is so much to tell that I wouldn't know where to begin! :)
Jill

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 84 15.8%
  • May

Votes: 141 26.6%
  • June