A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

information about documentary

flolollo

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2018)
Hello everyone!
In the first days of July 2018, my friends and I arrived in Santiago and someone filmed us for a documentary about the Camino. We signed privacy disclaimers and they gave us some information leaflets, but we lost them in the joy and chaos of those days, between the celebrations for the arrival and the departure to Finisterre/Muxia.

So, I would like to ask if anyone, in the past year, has heard something about an ongoing documentary project about Santiago. It would be really nice to see how our faces looked like those days, remembering the arrival in Santiago and living once again that magic atmosphere.

Thank you very much!😃

MarkyD

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés 31/08/2018 - 20/10/2018
Hello everyone!
In the first days of July 2018, my friends and I arrived in Santiago and someone filmed us for a documentary about the Camino. We signed privacy disclaimers and they gave us some information leaflets, but we lost them in the joy and chaos of those days, between the celebrations for the arrival and the departure to Finisterre/Muxia.

So, I would like to ask if anyone, in the past year, has heard something about an ongoing documentary project about Santiago. It would be really nice to see how our faces looked like those days, remembering the arrival in Santiago and living once again that magic atmosphere.

Thank you very much!😃
There are several on YouTube. Depends if it was a TV or Film documentary, rather than a YouTube vlog type documentary. You were 2 months ahead of me, as I started on 31st August 2018. I imagine there might have been a few video documentaries doing the rounds on the Camino. Was it a Spanish film crew or other nationality?

flolollo

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2018)
There are several on YouTube. Depends if it was a TV or Film documentary, rather than a YouTube vlog type documentary. You were 2 months ahead of me, as I started on 31st August 2018. I imagine there might have been a few video documentaries doing the rounds on the Camino. Was it a Spanish film crew or other nationality?
If I remember correctly that it was a Canadian production and I don't think it was YouTube or other vloggers because they had a lot of specific equipment and the crew was quite large (6/7 people).

MarkyD

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés 31/08/2018 - 20/10/2018
If I remember correctly that it was a Canadian production and I don't think it was YouTube or other vloggers because they had a lot of specific equipment and the crew was quite large (6/7 people).
I haven't managed to find any such documentary. Maybe some Canadian members here might be able to help.

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
G Miscellaneous Camino Frances topics 4
Sallyann1966 Miscellaneous Camino Frances topics 22

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock