Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Information re luggage storage

Katia Taam

Past OR future Camino
Every year, since 2000. Most times portuguese camino also twice the french camiño. Two time Le Puy .
Hi
I've send you a suitcase using SendMyBag.
Last 15 September thye sent me an email letting me know that they had already delivered you the suitcase . I've sent Michael two emails to confirm the delivery and to let me know that everything is ok but did not receive any answer.
How do I contact Michael?
The luggage was delivered on my husband's name, Mauricio Taam Filho.
Thanks
Katia

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

Katia Taam

Past OR future Camino
Every year, since 2000. Most times portuguese camino also twice the french camiño. Two time Le Puy .
Sorry for the duplicate message, I thought it was not posted...

Katia Taam

Past OR future Camino
Michael I've been writing to you since the 20th, trying to know if I can pay the luggage of the suitcase and the delivery at the Hotel Ada Avenida next September 28 . Unfortunately I don't have answer to my emails. I am really worried as I will arrive at Santiago next week and can't contact you. Please send me instructions for the payment - 30 euros if I am correct - and confirm if you will deliver the suitcase the 28th or 39th. Thanks in advance.

Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

wisepilgrim

Guidebook Author
Past OR future Camino
Many
Taking a closer look, it would appear that the emails you don’t receive are the one that have a link to Ivar’s payment website. Perhaps that is getting caught up in your spam filter.

But again, I received your request and will happily deliver your suitcase. Walk in a relaxed manner!

Michael

Katia Taam

Past OR future Camino
Thanks Michael, no emails from you in my span box ...
Ok so you will deliver our suitcase to our hotel on the September 28th, correct? So, how do I pay you??

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads