• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Information re luggage storage

Katia Taam

Time of past OR future Camino
Every year, since 2000. Most times portuguese camino also twice the french camiño. Two time Le Puy .
Hi
I've send you a suitcase using SendMyBag.
Last 15 September thye sent me an email letting me know that they had already delivered you the suitcase . I've sent Michael two emails to confirm the delivery and to let me know that everything is ok but did not receive any answer.
How do I contact Michael?
The luggage was delivered on my husband's name, Mauricio Taam Filho.
Thanks
Katia

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Sorry for the duplicate message, I thought it was not posted...

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Michael I've been writing to you since the 20th, trying to know if I can pay the luggage of the suitcase and the delivery at the Hotel Ada Avenida next September 28 . Unfortunately I don't have answer to my emails. I am really worried as I will arrive at Santiago next week and can't contact you. Please send me instructions for the payment - 30 euros if I am correct - and confirm if you will deliver the suitcase the 28th or 39th. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Please check your spam folder. I have replied several times now with confirmation to deliver and I want you to know that your bag will be waiting for you at your hotel.

Michael

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Taking a closer look, it would appear that the emails you don’t receive are the one that have a link to Ivar’s payment website. Perhaps that is getting caught up in your spam filter.

But again, I received your request and will happily deliver your suitcase. Walk in a relaxed manner!

Michael

Thanks Michael, no emails from you in my span box ...
Ok so you will deliver our suitcase to our hotel on the September 28th, correct? So, how do I pay you??

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.