Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

COVID Inglés/Mar Accommodations - COVID Updates

Dave

Past OR future Camino
First: Camino Francés 2002; most recent: Norte/Primitivo 2019
As with the Norte and Primitivo, I've been reaching out to accommodations on the Camino Inglés and Mar to get a snapshot of their status heading into summer. Responses have been slow in coming! Still, even if there's not a ton of info yet, I hope the list of accommodations and email addresses can be helpful for pilgrims looking to make reservations. Click here for the sheet.

I figure I'll push out a second round of email requests this weekend, so hopefully that helps to fill in more of the blanks on this sheet and the others.

Dave

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
I think what you are doing is wonderful and must be really time consuming. I was wondering, selfishly if you will be doing this follow up for the VDLP. I will be going in October. I believe Gerald Kelley is doing it but I am not sure. Any insight on this?

Dave

Past OR future Camino
Thanks very much! Sorry to disappoint, but no, this is the extent of my spreadsheets. Well, I'm also making a much more extensive spreadsheet on accommodations along the Le Puy route, but that's in preparation for the book that I'm inheriting from Alison Raju.

To some degree, these sheets are mostly duplicating similar efforts by Gronze, Wise Pilgrim, and others. I felt a certain obligation to people who have bought the guidebooks to assemble my own updates on these specific routes, though, and I always want to try to make information available in a useful package to people regardless of whether they have the books or not. I find it helpful to have all of this laid out in one, singular space, so I hope that's true for others as well. And if not, those other sources are out there!

ngm

" hikelover "
Past OR future Camino
2010 - Camino Francés to Finisterre 840 km.
2012 - Via de la Plata/ Camino Sanabres some 1000 km
2014 - Camino de Levante/ Sureste .. and ending with the Camino de Invierno ( 1200 km )
2016 - Camino Mozárabe (- de la Plata -Sanabres /Invierno) from Granada to Santiago de Compostela ( 1180 km )
As with the Norte and Primitivo, I've been reaching out to accommodations on the Camino Inglés and Mar to get a snapshot of their status heading into summer. Responses have been slow in coming! Still, even if there's not a ton of info yet, I hope the list of accommodations and email addresses can be helpful for pilgrims looking to make reservations. Click here for the sheet.

I figure I'll push out a second round of email requests this weekend, so hopefully that helps to fill in more of the blanks on this sheet and the others.

Dave
Tnx Camino brother..🙏👣

ngm

" hikelover "
Past OR future Camino
2010 - Camino Francés to Finisterre 840 km.
2012 - Via de la Plata/ Camino Sanabres some 1000 km
2014 - Camino de Levante/ Sureste .. and ending with the Camino de Invierno ( 1200 km )
2016 - Camino Mozárabe (- de la Plata -Sanabres /Invierno) from Granada to Santiago de Compostela ( 1180 km )

Dave
great work.. tnx 🙏 👣

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Dave

Past OR future Camino
Just a quick note: included among the 50% of Galician albergues reopened today by the Xunta were nearly all of the albergues on the Inglés. The only one still closed at this time is Hospital de Bruma.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads