• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

International Camino Badges

mlhhome

Time of past OR future Camino
CF (X3), VDLP, Madrid ‘12-‘22
I appreciate your help, as I have found a new Camino obsession. I am committed to the collection of all of the national Camino association badges from across the world. The ”Camino Wall” in my bedroom would be greatly enhanced with a tapestry of badges. This is daunting task is beyond my language/technical skills and I would benefit from your help by responding with the your national association website link.

I remember meeting pilgrims from 25 different countries on my first Camino and having a vail lifted from my eyes. Since then connecting with pilgrims from other countries is always a Camino priority and highlight and I believe a Camino Tapestry will surely keep those connections top of mind.

Thanks
Mike

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I appreciate your help, as I have found a new Camino obsession. I am committed to the collection of all of the national Camino association badges from across the world. The ”Camino Wall” in my bedroom would be greatly enhanced with a tapestry of badges. This is daunting task is beyond my language/technical skills and I would benefit from your help by responding with the your national association website link.

I remember meeting pilgrims from 25 different countries on my first Camino and having a vail lifted from my eyes. Since then connecting with pilgrims from other countries is always a Camino priority and highlight and I believe a Camino Tapestry will surely keep those connections top of mind.

Thanks
Mike
Hi Mike. Here’s the link to the Canadian Company of Pilgrims site. https://www.santiago.ca/credencials-and-badges/
Dayton

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Mike.....here is our Patch from Australian Pilgrims on the Camino and Beyond. For details Please contact me via a private message. All the best with your search - I love your idea of creating a mosaic of patches from everywhere.
14671088_10209374428990221_147894320714661403_n.jpg

Last edited:
American Pilgrims do have a badge. The Pilgrim Fraternity is our group in northeastern Washington. Please feel free to PM me as the Spokane one is my design and have several extras.

IMG_2425.JPGIMG_2426.JPG

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Back