• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Introducing: Camino Resources

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Dear all,

As a part of this new forum, we have a new section called "Camino Resources". You will see the link in the menu at the top.
http://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/resources/

This will be where those that have Camino related products can present their offerings. It will be separate from the forum, but still give pilgrims looking for services/products a chance to browse categories and content. This way, we don't mix promotions of products and camino talk...

For each resource you can upload a document (pdfs for example) and the possibility of creating revisions exists (versions of the document). If your product exists on an external website, you can link to it as well. Play with it and see what you think.

Get started by clicking the "Add resource" button towards the right.
Screen Shot 2013-08-12 at 12.50.22 PM.png
I have added some categories, but if you find that your product does not fit in any of these categories, please let me know and we can add it.

Let me know if anyone have any questions.

Saludos,
Ivar

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
How about a WANTED TO BUY/FOR SALE or EXCHANGE etc section?

Hi Ivar, I just posted my book (easy to find, it is the very first entry ;-) ). Could you have a look and make sure that I didn't broke any roles? Thanks, SY

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi Ivar, is there an easy way to change the category of a resource or do I have to re-post a new resource and delete the old one? Thanks, SY

Hi Ivar, is there an easy way to change the category of a resource or do I have to re-post a new resource and delete the old one? Thanks, SY
Looks great!

Do you see the Edit Resource link towards the right of your resource... (I as admin see it, but you should too)
Screen Shot 2013-08-14 at 1.17.14 PM.png
..if so use that link. If not, let me know...it might be a rights-issue.

Thanks!
Ivar

No, mine is different, I have only "edit /post update/delete resource" which doesn't allow me to change the category, only the description ect. Seems "reassign resource" is a mod/admin privilege ;-) Would you mind to re-assign my book to Camino Books > Non Fiction? That would be great! SY

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
No, mine is different, I have only "edit /post update/delete resource" which doesn't allow me to change the category, only the description ect. Seems "reassign resource" is a mod/admin privilege ;-) Would you mind to re-assign my book to Camino Books > Non Fiction? That would be great! SY
Done

Thanks, good opportunity to try the new like button for useful posts out ;-) SY

Hi, me again, it occurred to me that it would be great place to mention books that we have read but are not ours. If I read a good Camino book, can I put it into that section also, stating that it is not mine obviously? SY

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.