Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Invierno 2019 Forum Guide - Query resolved. Thank you

• Thread starter Former member 99290
  • Start date
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi there

Apologies in advance if I'm missing something obvious. I've been trying to look at the Invierno Forum Guide (2019 updated version) mentioned here:

But I can't seem to locate the Guide itself - nothing happens when I click on the link.

I have seen the virtual planning thread which postdates this - but still keen to have a look at the guide.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please.

Muchas gracias
Hi,,, I just opened that page,, if you scroll up towards the top there is a big orange download link!! Cheers

Thanks Marty 🤣 I thought I must be missing something obvious. Did not see that big Orange download button. Think I’ll now delete this post 🤭

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thanks Marty 🤣 I thought I must be missing something obvious. Did not see that big Orange download button. Think I’ll now delete this post 🤭
Good idea,!! And we here in Australia still hoping to get to Spain early next year,,, 3 March for me,, please!!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back