Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Invierno thriller

peregrina2000

Staff member
On the Baztán thread I learned about Dolores Redondo's trilogy that takes place in the area of the Camino de Baztán, mainly around Elizondo.
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/camino-del-baztan-thriller.33106/

I've read the first one only, but lots of non-mystery readers like me seem to have enjoyed this book a lot!

Looks like Ms. Redondo has hopped over to another one of my favorite unknown caminos. This book from last year is also a murder mystery, this one set in the Ribeira Sacra. You'll spend a few days there if you walk the Invierno -- it refers to the shores of the Miño and the Sil Rivers and the Invierno goes along and crosses them both!
https://www.amazon.es/dp/8408163175/

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Oh wow! Yes well that spurs me on even more with my Spanish classes Laurie. I haven't settled on routes for this year yet. I had planned Madrid and then Salvador, but a commitment has arisen in the middle of my time for that. I will replan and see..... But obviously Invierno has to be added to the list. :)

Last edited:
Anyone know if Redondo's Invierno book has appeared in English yet?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

We’re scoping out accommodation on the Invierno, and @C clearly noticed that Pensión As Viñas is on booking. There is an annotation “new to booking.” Many of us stayed there before the albergue...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back