• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

is Express Bourricot still operating?

Mckarash

A Coddiwomple expert
Time of past OR future Camino
St Jean - Belorado July 2016
St Jean - Sahagun April 14th- 29th 2017
St Jean - Lagrono July 2017
I may be doing something wrong but i can't get any response from Express Bourricot. Used them twice before to get from Biarritz airport to SJPDP but now i am getting no response from there passenger request form or their email. Anyone else had problems?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
They are still operating. Be patient. Book early. They sometimes take a short while to get back to you. Short is a relative term...:eek:
I have sent 3 emails since May and i fly out next week. It'll all work out but the silence is deafening :)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Just walk from Biarritz to SJPP -- especially if you've given yourself sufficient margin for your walk and return trip -- it's a short walk, you'll love it, it's the best preparation for the SJPP crossing, you'll experience the more solitary Camino as few see it, and you'll just LOVE the arrival to SJPP !!!

I had heard they wouldn't be running this year but others seem to have booked them for transport fairly recently.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I may be doing something wrong but i can't get any response from Express Bourricot. Used them twice before to get from Biarritz airport to SJPDP but now i am getting no response from there passenger request form or their email. Anyone else had problems?

Two weeks ago I made reservations for September 14 from Biarritz to SJPdP. Email was answered fairly promptly when accounting for the normal delay based on time zone differences. I used their website email link when I sent my initial request.

Hmmm? I'll do the old fashioned method and phone them.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
I was reading somewhere that some of us are doing night walks. As a natural born night owl I would love to do such walk too. Of course I can choose stage by myself (CF). But was wondering if any...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.