A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Live - Cam. Norte Is it possible to reserve at the albergue in Ribadeo?

trecile

Camino Addict
Camino(s) past & future
SJPDP-Finisterre X 2 - 2016 & 2017, El Norte - Irun to Vilalba 2018
I told a fellow peregrina today that I didn't think that it's possible to reserve at the albergue in Ribadeo since it's a xunta albergue, but a couple of other pilgrims told her that they do take reservations. We're in Tapia de Casariego tonight and she's planning to wake up early to get there ASAP tomorrow. If anyone has a definitive answer please let me know.
Gracias

Camino(s) past & future
Portugués, Francés, Le Puy, Rota Vicentina, Soulac, Norte, Madrid, Salvador, Primitivo
Hi trecile, sorry, not a definitive answer, but if the albergue is full, there are lots of budget pensions on the road between the albergue and the town. It’s a very basic Xunta albergue, so I doubt that one can reserve a bed. Jill

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances and Finisterre 2014
Camino Frances,Muxia and Finisterre 2015
Camino del Norte,Arzua to Ribadeo 2015
I told a fellow peregrina today that I didn't think that it's possible to reserve at the albergue in Ribadeo since it's a xunta albergue, but a couple of other pilgrims told her that they do take reservations. We're in Tapia de Casariego tonight and she's planning to wake up early to get there ASAP tomorrow. If anyone has a definitive answer please let me know.
Gracias
I have stayed there and would say definitely no reservations ,so best to arrive before midday,if possible, as there are only 12 beds.

D

Deleted member 12253

Gracias

Lucky to get into the albergue nobody seems to be in charge let alone answer phone if it exits

trecile

Camino Addict
Camino(s) past & future
SJPDP-Finisterre X 2 - 2016 & 2017, El Norte - Irun to Vilalba 2018
Lucky to get into the albergue nobody seems to be in charge let alone answer phone if it exits
It turns out that my friend was the first to arrive. She left Tapia de Casariego at 6:30 because she was so worried about getting a bed.

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 40 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 136 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 221 24.7%