• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Is the border Valenca Tui open in 2021?

catalinc

Time of past OR future Camino
Hello I would like to know if the crossing by feet from valenca to tui on the bridge is open. I ll walk the camino from tui starting the 8th of march. thank you.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thank you for your reply, I understand your point of view, except the fact that on the 7th i am already on the border, travelling from Romania. All I want to know is if the border is open right now and if so are there any specific regulations, except the know ones ( mask, and covid pcr test) - I'm thinking about crossing by walk the bridge.
Thank you

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Galicia is closed for entry or people leaving. I know Portugal also added some more restrictions just a few days ago (this changed on a weekly basis). But I am not sure if there are anyone on the border checking/stopping pilgrims.

Back