• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Is there a USA badge?

Tolbert

Hello: I was wondering if there is a USA Camino de Satiago badge? If so, where I can I get a couple for our pilgrimage in June?

Thanks,

Tolbert

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
There is not one from the American Pilgrims on the Camino, which is the largest U.S. organization, so I suspect there is not one.

The Camino is rather international, with half the pilgrims coming from Spain. The only regular nationalism I have seen is from the Brasilians and Scots! They love their flags. :D

Don't worry. Your nationality will be know by your accent.

falcon269 said:
There is not one from the American Pilgrims on the Camino, which is the largest U.S. organization, so I suspect there is not one.

The Camino is rather international, with half the pilgrims coming from Spain. The only regular nationalism I have seen is from the Brasilians and Scots! They love their flags. :D

Don't worry. Your nationality will be know by your accent.

Yes, the accent will surely give us away - ha! I laughed out loud.

I was wanting to put a badge on my backpack sort of like the Canadian one on the badge postings.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
looks like there is a "pin or patch" from this group---AMERICANS ON THE CAMINO

http://www.americanpilgrims.com/about/membership.html

Create and maintain your membership in American Pilgrims. Here new members can join and existing members can login to access the features of the automated membership system.

The mission of American Pilgrims on the Camino is to foster the enduring tradition of the Camino by supporting its infrastructure, gathering pilgrims together, and providing information and encouragement, to past and future pilgrims.

Benefits of membership:

•Unique opportunity to connect with Spain and the Camino de Santiago
•Eligibility for hospitalero training
•Discounted registration for the annual American Pilgrims' Gathering
•Direct e-mail delivery of La Concha, the newsletter of American Pilgrims on the Camino
American Pilgrims pin or patch
•Access to the membership database
•The privilege and pleasure of spreading the word, sharing the Camino, and being part of an 11-century-long tradition

Tolbert. Dunno if this one appeals to you. I ordered from PATCHQUARTERMASTER.COM. It is 3 inch in diameter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1342643428.465867.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1342643428.465867.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 1,248
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Tolbert. Dunno if this one appeals to you. I ordered from PATCHQUARTERMASTER.COM. It is 3 inch in diameter.

Nice - I just ordered two - Only $6.00 each :D

Dec 20, 2012 - update - they arrived within days - very nice looking - waiting to sew on my back pack
Dale

Most read last week in this forum

This may seem petty since the actual donation cost was minimal, but in February 2024, I sent some money to American Pilgrims (americanpilgrims.org) for two credentials in advance of an April 2024...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.