A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Live - Camino Portugues It begins

ksam

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Portuguese '08, Frances '11, del Norte '14, Invierno '16, Ingles '17, Primitivo October 2018
Buen Camino!!! Here's to hoping the weather that is just leaving our shores doesn't make its way across!!

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2015); Camino Norte/Primitivo (2016); Camino Frances (2017); Le Puy (June 2018)
I thoroughly enjoyed your last blog on the Frances and look forward to your reports on the Portuguese, especially since I will be walking that route in the spring. Which of the three routes will you be walking or a combination?

Camino(s) past & future
Fall 2016 Camino Frances to Leon
Fall 2017 Camino Frances to Finisterre
Andy, I don't know how I missed your gem of a blog last time, but you're bookmarked now. I'm supposed to be going to work, but I've been reading your previous trip on the CF. Thanks for my first morning laughs! Have a fantastic time with whichever "Team" you hook up with!

Rex

Pilgrim Trekker
Camino(s) past & future
SJPdP to Santiago (2013)
Lisboa to Santiago (2018)
Bom Caminho. Finished CP (Lisboa to Santiago) exactly one week ago today. Only problems were in the area from Azambuja to Tomar, when the temps were in the 39-41C range for a couple of days. Also of note, a couple of the signposts pointing to Santiago have been run over by farm equipment around Porto de Muge and just before Santarem. They are laying by the intersection of crossroads or lanes in the fields, but I couldn’t make them stay upright. Arrows were pointing in the correct direction and there were arrows on electric poles within about 100 meters, to confirm the path. Bontemps roulez!

Most read today

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 117 14.8%
  • May

Votes: 192 24.3%