• Some parts of the forum are not loading as they should. We are working on it.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.

ITALIANS - Sarria - Santiago

Dee

Hi

I am trying to contact a group of Italians from Umbria that were walking the Camino between Sarria and Santiago between 17th and 22nd June. I believe they were representing a Foundation to raise awareness for diabetes and based near Rome in Umbria. I did not get any contact details for them at the time but would dearly like to write and thank them for all the help they offered my sister and I whilst walking the camino in torrential rain. Does anyone know how I could get in contact with them or the exact name of the Foundation they were representing? Any information would be much appreciated.

Best Wishes

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Back