Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Silver Oxide Camino de Santiago pendent
Camino de Santiago pendant that has a shell on the front, and "Camino de Santiago" engraved on the back. Comes with a black cord. Pendent is slightly larger than a 50 euro cent coin, about 25mm.
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Ivar's Santiago Alberque

D

Deleted member 397

I was wondering whether Ivar's plans for an alberque in Santiago had come any closer to fruition.

Camino Masks
12 different designs, shipped world wide from Santiago.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
:-( In the end this did not happen... you can read all about this here:
announcements-your-feedback/topic3248.html

I am working on another idea for something that I think will be useful for pilgrims (it is not a hostel or lodging related). But this time, I will not announce anything until it is up and running :) ... if everything goes well, I hope to have this new idea up and running in January/February next year... :wink:

Saludos,
Ivar

D

Deleted member 397

Teaser indeed Mermaidlilli!-I'm betting on a cafe/restaurant thing. It could be called "Ivar hunger so Noraway here"

Priscillian

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Frances 1999, Aragones 2000, Desde Le Puy 2002, Portuguese 2009, hoping RDLP 2014
Dear Ivar,
Whatever you decide upon it has to be a success because of all the effort, energy, and love you have put in so far. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that some things, no matter how right they might seem to us at the time, just won't work if we have to work too hard to "make" them right. Sometimes we realise that and walk into the perfect scenario which might have been there all along as a possibility but we were so focussed on trying to make"the other thing" come about that we didn´t notice.
I very much hope that is where you are at right now.
Best Wishes, and missing Galicia like crazy,
Tracy

John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads