• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Jacksonville REI — Walking The Camino de Santiago

Time of past OR future Camino
Francis SJPDP-SDC (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) , Norte 2018
Pilgrim Office 2018, Hospitalero Acebo 2019
On November 7th, 2013 the Jacksonville REI is hosting a discussion— Walking The Camino de Santiago. The presentation runs for two hours 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Free Registration is required and can be made at this link http://www.rei.com/event/54380/session/82356

I plan to attend.....

If you have trouble registering let me know and I will register for you. Buen Camino.

Ed

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hey
On November 7th, 2013 the Jacksonville REI is hosting a discussion— Walking The Camino de Santiago. The presentation runs for two hours 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Free Registration is required and can be made at this link http://www.rei.com/event/54380/session/82356

I plan to attend.....

If you have trouble registering let me know and I will register for you. Buen Camino.

Ed
Hi Ed,
I just logged in to post this event but you beat me to it. I am planning to attend as well. Hope to see you there.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Last Night our own from this forum "David dePhillips" gave a presentation on his walk across Spain on the Camino de Santiago. It was standing room only. Great job David!!!

Attachments

• Camino Presentation at REI Nov 7, 2013 [DVD (PAL)].jpg
    Camino Presentation at REI Nov 7, 2013 [DVD (PAL)].jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 21
Thanks, for coming. I was affected in a way that reminded me of the excitement we felt before our Camino. Iam glad you joined us and look forward to the photos.
avid

I really enjoyed your presentation David and Barbara's contribution as well. REI did a fine job with the set up and food.
I was excited to meet some Camino people in the flesh. The room was full, I think there were a lot more people than the 40 they were expecting.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Thanks WayWalker63 we have been suffering the after Camino blues wish we could relive those glorious days on the Camino. However, we have found some excitement sharing our experiences and looking forward to those who have plans for the Camino, stokes that excitement over again. I look forward to next presentations when we have others who have completed the Camino give their perspectives. I hope we can count on you and Halfdome to share your experiences next year. thanks again future pilgrim.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.