• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

jerbear Cdm june 3 to leon up to oviedo then on to santiago on primativo

jerbear

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de madrid, camino francis, camino inverino (2012, 2013,2014)
CdM, Francis, San salvador, primativo june 2015 CDM , francis, inverino 2016
Camino madrid, via de Plata. Santiago.
Coast of the dead malpica to muxia
see above getting on calander

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
K1 yes. I walk entire. Should be in Santiago July 2.
Laurie. Thanks

K1 when do you plan to reach santiago

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
K1 when do you plan to reach santiago
I guess not before Tuesday, July 28th if all goes as planned. Which doesn't of which I'm sure you know ;)
My return flight is on August 12th and I have lots of time/space to avoid some rain if happend to be heavy torrential downpour which I really hate walking in.
I think you'll be much faster than me?

well I exit spain on aug 18 from madrid. I usually go to vigo and camp out for a week or so. We can stay connected and perhaps meet somewhere.
Last season I did walk the route in 20 days mad-sahgun-cf to santiago.

well I exit spain on aug 18 from madrid. I usually go to vigo and camp out for a week or so. We can stay connected and perhaps meet somewhere.
Last season I did walk the route in 20 days mad-sahgun-cf to santiago.
I'm walking Levante this year. Waaay longer than Madrid - Sahagun - SdC :)
If I'll speed up by any chance I was thinking of Camino Ingles but might just save this for another combo with Ruta del Mar etc. So I agree we stay in touch and maybe get together somewhere. I fly out of Santiago early morning Aug 12th. Do you have Spanish SIM? If so could send it via PM.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
No Sim only my tablet. Camino will lead us. Enjoy your walk.

No Sim only my tablet. Camino will lead us. Enjoy your walk.
OK, I'll try to remember your date but will post about my arrival to Santiago anyway and the day when I'll be in Tertulia.

Ultreia!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back