A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Jobs on the Camino

Camino(s) past & future
past and future
Hi my name is Emma, I have a pretty little restaurant with a meditation space in Hornillos del Camino, The Green Tree. Its an Irish bar and restaurant and this year I am seeking to find a cook and a waiter/waitress. If this sounds interesting to you please get in touch, or if you know someone who might be interested please forward the link to them.

You would need to have experience in running a kitchen and/or working as a waiter/waitress. You would need to have a good level of English and Spanish. You would need to be open to using mindfulness based working practices, but most of all, you would need to have a kind and welcoming nature. If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch.

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Frances (09-10.12) Portuguese(05-06.13) Norte (05-06.15)
Hey there Emma - I'd like to hold this thought for a later date if possible - am a chef, based in London, been looking for something like this, just not right now - wondered if we could establish contact & take it from there??

Camino(s) past & future
past and future
Hey there Emma - I'd like to hold this thought for a later date if possible - am a chef, based in London, been looking for something like this, just not right now - wondered if we could establish contact & take it from there??
Hi Pablo, yes of course. I am looking to have a team in place by latest mid April. Sit with it for a while and then get in touch. My email is [e-mail address removed by mod. It is best to share e-mail address by Private Conversation (click on username and then "Start Converstion")], many thanks emma

Last edited by a moderator:

t2andreo

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances: 2013, 2014
Madrid: 2016
Portuguese: 2015, 2017
Invierno: 2018
Voluntario: 2014 to 2017
For those of you who are NOT EU nationals, remember that this requires a visa allowing you to work in Spain. As such it is not feasible for those of us coming from out of the EU...aw shucks!:eek:

Hornillos is a BEAUTIFUL village!

Tim Floyd

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
SJPP to Santiago 2017
Hornillos is great little town. I think we had dinner at your restaurant. I recall an Irish girl hostess and a bunch of handprints painted on the wall. Lots of instruments inviting Pilgrims to jam. If that is your place I envy anyone who ends up there and highly recommend it travelers. Last place at the end of town.

Advertisment

Crpkathy

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances September 2017
We spent an evening meal and breakfast at this wonderful restaurant. It would be an awesome place to work.

clach

Camino(s) past & future
via Francigena (2008)
Caminho Portoguese (2016)
What a great idea! After a summer as hospitalero I'd like to combine my passion for the Camino with the one for meditation.

Robo

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF SJPdP to SdC
(May 2015)
Alone.
------------------------------
CF Sarria to SdC
(May 2016)
with my wife Pat.
------------------------------
CF SJPDP-SdC
(Apr/May 2018)
together again :-)
Hi my name is Emma, I have a pretty little restaurant with a meditation space in Hornillos del Camino, The Green Tree. Its an Irish bar and restaurant and this year I am seeking to find a cook and a waiter/waitress. If this sounds interesting to you please get in touch, or if you know someone who might be interested please forward the link to them.

You would need to have experience in running a kitchen and/or working as a waiter/waitress. You would need to have a good level of English and Spanish. You would need to be open to using mindfulness based working practices, but most of all, you would need to have a kind and welcoming nature. If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch.
We'll bring town in a few days @Emma Stuart. Will you be open on 13th may?

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 76 16.0%
  • May

Votes: 131 27.6%
  • June