• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Joining the Confraternity

A

Anonymous

Am interested in joining the Confraternity and have & a question. For some reason the e-mail provided doesn't seem to be working, for me.
How much are 67.50 pounds in US dollars? Buen Camino :arrow: xm 8)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Joining the CSJ

CSJ UK E-mail Address is : Office@CSJ.org.uk
£67.50 = $132.67

Make sure to read the small print when you join.

I sent in an application to join in mid-july using my credit card.
The amount came off my account in August.
At the end of September I received the first bulletin - with a renewal notice.
I emailed to ask if I should ignore it, as I had just joined.
The office contacted me to say that the new membership year started in September and they couldn't push the months back for me and that I should have read the membership info.
So, I paid for a year's membership - got one bulletin and then was no longer a member!
Perhaps you should wait until September to join.

Perhaps you should wait until September to join.

Great suggestion, Sil, will do. Thanks. xm 8)

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Just in case anyone is put off by the 67 pounds-that's for 3 years. The bulletin makes for good reading but probably more importantly it goes towards the society's efforts in promoting/supporting the camino

Back