A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Jones'ing For Mystery Chocolate Bar (Purchased in SDC)

Camino Badges
Camino(s) past & future
Jul-Sept 2019: Ruta Asturianos Lebaniego / Apr 2018 Asturias / May 2016 CP: Portuguese
After we left SDC in 2016, I was given a bar of chocolate. It had a white paper wrapper with a bluish violet ink. When I bit into it, there was a kind of sugar-grainy feel 🤤 and it was decadently devine! All I know is that it was purchased in one of the shops. Been trying to find it online, ever since. The photo I posted may just well be the exact brand but...do any of you know of any other chocolate bar sold in a shop or shops that fit my memory's selective description?
If not, feel free to share your chocolate! :p Story, that is!

K Turner

One step at a time
Camino(s) past & future
14 August 2019 (SJPdP 16 August)
After we left SDC in 2016, I was given a bar of chocolate. It had a white paper wrapper with a bluish violet ink. When I bit into it, there was a kind of sugar-grainy feel 🤤 and it was decadently devine! All I know is that it was purchased in one of the shops. Been trying to find it online, ever since. The photo I posted may just well be the exact brand but...do any of you know of any other chocolate bar sold in a shop or shops that fit my memory's selective description?
View attachment 61056
You can buy them through the link. 🙂

Last edited:

ozuraj

Camino(s) past & future
2012 Camino Frances
2017 Camino Frances
View attachment 61056

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 155 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 259 25.0%