• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

July 29 Departure at Le Puy

Rellrog

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances: March 2013
Le Puy: July 2015
Portugues: April 2018
La Plata: March 2020-to be continued
My wife and I will be arriving at Le Puy on July 27th and leaving on Wednesday the 29th. Is anyone else going at that time?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Will you be keeping a blog?
My husband and I will be a month behind you and would love to hear about your experiences.

Yes, I do have a blog with a couple of postings about our preparation. I will be keeping a blog throughout. Please send me an email at rellrog@att.net and I will give you my blog address.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
We are anxiously awaiting our July 7 departure for Le Puy. We have heard that this route goes thru some beautiful country and know that it will be just as fulfilling as the Frances. Leaving the fleece at home and hoping that is a good decision! Enjoy your Camino everyone. Buen Camino!

My wife and I will be arriving at Le Puy on July 27th and leaving on Wednesday the 29th. Is anyone else going at that time?
Hi ,
this will be my wife and mine 5th Camino . We are from Australia. We start walking from Le Puy on 30th July , so will catch you along the way . Enjoy....Gary & Di

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi Gary and Di. We will be arriving tomorrow, the 27th and will leave on the 29th. Would love to meet up with you guys.

Hi Gary and Di. We will be arriving tomorrow, the 27th and will leave on the 29th. Would love to meet up with you guys.
I am sure we will see you along the way ....Enjoy your walk ......Look out for the Ozzie flag on the back pack .....

Hi Gary and Di, and Rellrog, I'm starting from Le Puy on August 18th (arrive in Le Puy the day before). Rellrog, i'd love to follow your blog too, if that's ok - I'll send you an email at rellrog@att.net when I finish this message. This is my third camino - I walked SJPP to Santiago in 2010 and Lisbon to Santiago in 2013. Like you Gary and Di, I'm from Australia (orginally from Brazil). Gary, are you keeping a blog too?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I am sure we will see you along the way ....Enjoy your walk ......Look out for the Ozzie flag on the back pack .....
If I don't see you guys have a Buen Camino!

we'll arrive to Le Puy on Friday and start our chemin on the next day (August 1st).
I'm pretty sure that we'll meet during the next month. :)

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hello - I am planning to walk about the first half of the Via Podiensis next month, May 2024. I will start from Le Puy and walk for 16 days. I am flying into Paris and would like to purchase a sim...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back