• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

just a little travel advice

stevie.

Well thats me sorted and ready to go ,have found this site great for info " picking others peoples brains so to speak" so thanks everyone who advised me on my route, and equipment to take,just one thing, does anyone know the best way to get back to alicante from where i finish in Burgos on may 21..there is,nt a bus i could see {billman bus co}that goes direct to alicante

many thanks
p.s
will let you all know how i get with all the challenges i will face on the camino say a prayer for me or if your not religious wish me luck

steven

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Stevie,
You have Ivar's email and site at the bottom of these pages. He may be able to help you. I would figure to fly Iberia from Santiago to Valencia and get to Alicante by bus from there, no? Or train Santiago/Madrid/Alicante?

Best of luck to you, I hope you have great weather.
¡Qué Santiago te bendiga!
Buen Camino,

stevie. said:
Well thats me sorted and ready to go ,have found this site great for info " picking others peoples brains so to speak" so thanks everyone who advised me on my route, and equipment to take,just one thing, does anyone know the best way to get back to alicante from where i finish in Burgos on may 21..there is,nt a bus i could see {billman bus co}that goes direct to alicante
There is a bus from Burgos to Valladolid, then you could take another one to Alicante. The price is about €65.- (my booking fee included) for the whole leg. There is another alternative to change buses in Madrid, but looking at the schedule it looks more complicated and you get in to Madrid at a crazy hour.

If you are looking for a train alternative, have a look here:
http://www.renfe.es/horarios/english/index.html

Saludos and buen Camino!
Ivar

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Dear Ivar
Thank you for your advice regarding my trip. You have informed me that you could book a bus for me from burgos to benidorm on the 21st May 2009 - Is this a direct bus and what time does it leave and arrive? Your help is very much appreciated. Kind Regards Steven

stevie. said:
Dear Ivar
Thank you for your advice regarding my trip. You have informed me that you could book a bus for me from burgos to benidorm on the 21st May 2009 - Is this a direct bus and what time does it leave and arrive? Your help is very much appreciated. Kind Regards Steven
I just sent you an e-mail.

Greetings from sunny Santiago,
Ivar

Most read last week in this forum

hola, I have been trying to book a train from Madrid to Sarria to meet with friends on the Camino. The process works until the payment page. It asks for an email address and a phone number...
Last year made the mistake of travelling after the 500k walk to Porto and Barcelona and Cadaqués then the UK.(All amazing) but I was too tired to make the most of it. So this year I’m lucky...
I trying to purchase my one way ticket from Santiago de Compostela to Porto.I cannot find any info on bringing my luggage with me( a small carry on and a knapsack) anyone taken this bus? Can I...
Beginning March 1, my husband and I walked from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Astorga on the CF. Prior to our trip, I had contracted with Jacotrans to move our bags for 21 straight days...
Trying to determine best way from Madrid airport to Leon? Thank you
Just saw a press release from Correos announcing that they will be offering a left luggage service at all of their 2,000+ offices throughout Spain. For up to 15 days at a time...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back