• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

just a little travel advice

stevie.

Well thats me sorted and ready to go ,have found this site great for info " picking others peoples brains so to speak" so thanks everyone who advised me on my route, and equipment to take,just one thing, does anyone know the best way to get back to alicante from where i finish in Burgos on may 21..there is,nt a bus i could see {billman bus co}that goes direct to alicante

many thanks
p.s
will let you all know how i get with all the challenges i will face on the camino say a prayer for me or if your not religious wish me luck

steven

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi Stevie,
You have Ivar's email and site at the bottom of these pages. He may be able to help you. I would figure to fly Iberia from Santiago to Valencia and get to Alicante by bus from there, no? Or train Santiago/Madrid/Alicante?

Best of luck to you, I hope you have great weather.
¡Qué Santiago te bendiga!
Buen Camino,

stevie. said:
Well thats me sorted and ready to go ,have found this site great for info " picking others peoples brains so to speak" so thanks everyone who advised me on my route, and equipment to take,just one thing, does anyone know the best way to get back to alicante from where i finish in Burgos on may 21..there is,nt a bus i could see {billman bus co}that goes direct to alicante
There is a bus from Burgos to Valladolid, then you could take another one to Alicante. The price is about €65.- (my booking fee included) for the whole leg. There is another alternative to change buses in Madrid, but looking at the schedule it looks more complicated and you get in to Madrid at a crazy hour.

If you are looking for a train alternative, have a look here:
http://www.renfe.es/horarios/english/index.html

Saludos and buen Camino!
Ivar

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Dear Ivar
Thank you for your advice regarding my trip. You have informed me that you could book a bus for me from burgos to benidorm on the 21st May 2009 - Is this a direct bus and what time does it leave and arrive? Your help is very much appreciated. Kind Regards Steven

stevie. said:
Dear Ivar
Thank you for your advice regarding my trip. You have informed me that you could book a bus for me from burgos to benidorm on the 21st May 2009 - Is this a direct bus and what time does it leave and arrive? Your help is very much appreciated. Kind Regards Steven
I just sent you an e-mail.

Greetings from sunny Santiago,
Ivar

Most read last week in this forum

I am 82 years old. I have walked all but 250k of the Camino Frances alone, carrying my pack and staying in communal aubergues in 2017 and 18 and loving it! I am now on a mission to walk the final...
Can someone please confirm that if you fly with Ryanair from SDC to Madrid, that you will arrive at the Madrid-Barajas International airport? Such a simple question, yet incredibly frustrating...
Hi I have a question regarding regulations in French airports on what is allowed to bring as carry on luggage. I have a small lightweight Victorinox SD multitool including a small knife that is...
I have been looking every day for weeks and weeks to purchase tickets from Santiago to Segovia at the end of my Camino on May 13th and was getting concerned as on both the Renfe and Trainline...
Hi, I'm searching for any transportation ways to to get to sjpp from Biarritz. Would anyone let me know how to get to? I would like taking bus or train. Thank you.
Hi, we had booked a camino for last September and had to reschedule for this early June. I previously had booked a train from Santiago to Porto to start travel back for our flight home from...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back