• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
Just a Mum-On the Camino de Santiago

Just a Mum-On the Camino de Santiago 2020-04-20

No permission to download

RachelNZ

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances April/May 2017
Portuguese Camino Apr/May 2019
RachelNZ submitted a new resource:

Just a Mum-On the Camino de Santiago - Comical, raw honest personal story of walking the camino from an unfit mother of 4

I am just a mum, who desperately needs an adventure.
I have mothered children for most of my life, and as the kids get older, I’m left wondering who I am and what to do next. Unfit and unmotivated, I somehow find myself walking 800km across Spain on a thing called the Camino de Santiago, an ancient pilgrimage trail. Why? I honestly don’t know! I’m not religious. Or a long-distance walker (or short-distance either) but I just HAD to do it.

In Part One I get organised for the Camino and...

Read more about this resource...

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The download seems to take me to a Facebook page and not a download. Is this correct?

Hmm, yes. That’s correct. There are details on how to purchase my book on this Facebook link. Sorry it’s not a free download 😬:)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thanks for the clarification - not being a FB-er I wasn’t sure if something dodgy was going on. I was expecting this to be a resource on the forum.

Thanks for the clarification - not being a FB-er I wasn’t sure if something dodgy was going on. I was expecting this to be a resource on the forum.
Thats ok! Sorry I cant give it away for free! But its availabale in most paper plus stores or I can post you one after lockdown :)

RachelNZ submitted a new resource:

Just a Mum-On the Camino de Santiago - Comical, raw honest personal story of walking the camino from an unfit mother of 4

Read more about this resource...
oh Rachel ...just love that honesty ... thought you were an Aussie for a moment ...lol .. you go girl .. i did a part of the Camino ( Pamalona _ Burgos ) by myself after suffering severe trauma ( 2 of my children have passed ) so i get it ... i kept going over and over the thought .. the camino will give you what you need not what you want ... i did not get it until i was on my way home and i got it ... i am such an exacting precise kind of person and i am searching searching all the people i met and i seamed to attract all of these people that wanted advise and god knows i gave it and i used to wonder when i would meet the person that would help me and i never did . I never did cause i had the answer all along ... i found the person i used to be ... not the same .. but i was there under all of that trauma ... changed but doing my best .. find you .. beautiful girl xx

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I’m glad you responded to this post @Kiwi-family
- I was thinking you had two accounts running / having the same Christian name and being from NZ also.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I’m seeing the book on Amazon, but not having any success in buying it. I’ll keep trying.

Hello! Yes I see there is an issue. Hmmm, I have added some banking details to the account and it says to allow a couple of days for things to become active. So sorry for the delay. I hope it will be all sorted in a day or two. Thank you for alerting me. :):):)

Back