• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Just a quicky to check in

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
But the shoes look as if they’re now well worn in. I hope they won’t soon be worn out!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Ah, here in Canada, Spring has been so slow in coming that we have only seen Snowdrops and no daffodils or crocuses yet. It is so good to see that the trees have leaves and the grass is soooooo green!!!

And bare knees are a good sign too.

Buen Camino!!!
The crocuses are up in Nova Scotia! But it snowed last Friday morning. I am looking forward to fast forwarding the seasons on arrival in Madrid next week

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I wrote a post but not sure where it was posted to:oops: Anyway...... two of us resuming Camino on 29th from Carrion, over two weeks, to Ponferrada. Hope to see you along the way. your blog reminded me of a great hostel in Boadilla - Eduardo, great garden, great welcome and great food - my favourite by far. Been Camino.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
No wine stains from a visit to the Irache fountain, very disappointing.
Funny story: Evening of Aug 29, 2016, I had killed my leg, IT Band Syndrome and had made it into Zubiri. I went out for dinner as I was staying in the municipal albergue. I wore a white tshirt with a pair of shorts. My bunkies saw me and waved me over to a cafe where they were about to also have dinner. The first thing the mesera brought out was a glass of red wine. Long story short, that white tshirt got a wine stain on that tsirt.

Now, as that stain never came out, I wear it every time I open a bottle of red wine. It may still take a couple more years but it should work out to be a pretty nice design, and I will never worry about drinking red wine again.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Assuming he has gotten there yet. Maybe he hasn't, which would explain the lack of tell-tale stains.:cool:
Where have you gotten to, Andy?
Been to the fountain the other day and used a cupped hand (no stains) realised as I was walking away I could have used the shell I have carried on my pack as a small but perfect dish..

firstcamino.wordpress.com

I guess from that comment Andy that someone has half-inched the little cup that Irache provides (provided), again.
'Twas said that Santiago used his shell to scoop water for the stricken pilgrim at the Fuente below the Alto de Perdon. Has been also said that Pilgs have used their shells to scoop soup from the common pot. Try that at your next Albergue :0)
Meanwhile do try to have fun......

There's a vending machine that sells plastic cups.. I decided to save the euro to spend on loose cars and fast women.. or something like that.

But aren’t you too exhausted to enjoy either?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Funny story: Evening of Aug 29, 2016, I had killed my leg, IT Band Syndrome and had made it into Zubiri. I went out for dinner as I was staying in the municipal albergue. I wore a white tshirt with a pair of shorts. My bunkies saw me and waved me over to a cafe where they were about to also have dinner. The first thing the mesera brought out was a glass of red wine. Long story short, that white tshirt got a wine stain on that tsirt.

Now, as that stain never came out, I wear it every time I open a bottle of red wine. It may still take a couple more years but it should work out to be a pretty nice design, and I will never worry about drinking red wine again.

Tie dye will never go out of fashion!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Ah, here in Canada, Spring has been so slow in coming that we have only seen Snowdrops and no daffodils or crocuses yet. It is so good to see that the trees have leaves and the grass is soooooo green!!!

And bare knees are a good sign too.

Buen Camino!!!

Sending you spring from northampton massachusetts. Enjoy!

Attachments

• C90B3478-4CDE-4A58-93A3-F5EAE978A240.jpeg
    C90B3478-4CDE-4A58-93A3-F5EAE978A240.jpeg
    837.5 KB · Views: 6
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back