A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Just finished from the Kiwi Family

2020 Camino Guides

Rachel Valentine

Camino(s) past & future
Planning to walk June/July 2016
I would like to share with all those people thinking about walking the Camino with children, just do it, we have just finished and had a fantastic time. I was walking with my three daughters aged from 24 to 11 and a grandson of 2 years old. There were some hard days but they were always postive. We met wonderful people and were inspired by so many other pilgrims along the way. A journey that we will never forget. Thanks and hello to everyone that we met along the way. For those that cannot remember my name you will remember my Grandson Carter he was a star and loving to everyone he met. Take Care.

Mike Savage

So many friends to meet . . . so little time
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés,Inglés
Muxia/Finisterre
Português Coastal
Português Central
Sanabrés
Congratulations Rachel. It sounds like it was a wonderful family camino.

Kiwi-family

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Past: (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)-Frances, Baztan, San Salvador, Primitivo, Fisterra,VdlP, Madrid
Congratulations Rachel, Kiwi Family.
From Rachael, the mama for Kiwi-Family on this forum! We also walk with kids. I'm so glad we started when they were young.

Carol06

Camino(s) past & future
Frances (May 2012)
Frances (May 2015) all going well and with my husband this time.
Are you Julia's family? I have been talking to her since our return and she said you were doing well. Congratulations. I hope your Camino was everything you wanted it to be. And I so admire you for walking with a two year old.

Rachel Valentine

Camino(s) past & future
Planning to walk June/July 2016
Are you Julia's family? I have been talking to her since our return and she said you were doing well. Congratulations. I hope your Camino was everything you wanted it to be. And I so admire you for walking with a two year old.
Hi, yes I am, it was such an amazing trip, very inspiring and the 2 year old just adapted and loved it. He made many friends along the way.

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 7 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • April

Votes: 168 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 270 24.2%