• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Just got back!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Very nice! Great background music. Thanks for sharing!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hey Pilgrims! Got back a week ago today from Spain after completing my CF thru-hike. It was an amazing journey and way more challenging than I had expected! I've included a link to my highlight reel for those who've got some spare time. Buen camino to all!
My Way-Camino de Santiago Be sure to check it out in 1080p. :cool:

There is à LOT OF WORK in this video! Very nice to look at and provide the idea to go back again and again!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
There is à LOT OF WORK in this video! Very nice to look at and provide the idea to go back again and again!
Thank you! It is a lot of work. It was fun to go back and look at everything. Truth is, I shot enough footage to do another video! :D

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hey Pilgrims! Got back a week ago today from Spain after completing my CF thru-hike. It was an amazing journey and way more challenging than I had expected! I've included a link to my highlight reel for those who've got some spare time. Buen camino to all!
Thank you for your video, it is super :)

Nice video buddy, so well done. I walked the Camino Frances 8 years ago now and videos like this still gives me chills. I walk a different Camino yearly now, maybe you too.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Nice video buddy, so well done. I walked the Camino Frances 8 years ago now and videos like this still gives me chills. I walk a different Camino yearly now, maybe you too.
Maybe when I retire, I'll try a new one yearly. I do know that I will do section hikes as opposed to a thru-hike. SJPP to SDC was way tougher than could have expected.

It’s a beautiful video! You have a wonderful talent!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Loved it. I think it is a very fitting tribute to your papá. I walked two months after my mamá died, and I found that I was able to grieve her death in a way I couldn’t do at home.

Buen camino, Laurie

P.s. What is 1080p?
PP.ss. Thanks for having an out of order sequence — I find it makes me focus on places when it doesn’t go in the order I walked!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Loved it. I think it is a very fitting tribute to your papá. I walked two months after my mamá died, and I found that I was able to grieve her death in a way I couldn’t do at home.

Buen camino, Laurie

P.s. What is 1080p?
PP.ss. Thanks for having an out of order sequence — I find it makes me focus on places when it doesn’t go in the order I walked!
Thank you Laurie. I feel exactly the same as you do with regards to the grieving process. The camino affords you the ability to tune out of life's everyday distractions and totally focus on your purpose for walking it. 1080p is the resolution that the video was shot at. Sometimes YouTube will reduce the resolution to 480 or less and the footage can be unwatchable at those resolutions. Click here to learn how to adjust the resolution of any YouTube video. Buen Camino!!:cool:

...so beautiful, sigh. Thank you Anthony.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thanks you for sharing your Camino in such a beautiful video. What a wonderful tribute to your Pappa :)

€60,-
No chance to watch for a couple of weeks, but feedback is making me want to watch it. Thanks in advance.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hey dreaming gypsy, thanks! I found the terrain to be challenging. I expected it all to be pebbly gravel. There were times when one is walking on some serious rocks during ascents/descents, or the path has formed a channel down the center -(v-shape)- that put excessive stress on my ankles. I didn't wear hiking boots, I wore trail runners. Lesson learned. Also, the heat at night at albergues was tough for me. I always heard "it's hot in the summer", but I figured they were talking about outside while hiking the camino-which is hot, but that didn't bother me at all. It was the heat at night that made it hard to get a good nights sleep at times in municipal albergues. Also, any stage above 25km was a challenge, but... it made arriving in SDC all the sweeter. Mission accomplished!! :D 🌄 🥾

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thank you, Anthony. I am planning an April 2020 Camino Portugues--from Porto to Muxia--and, I love learning anything about "any Camino" from others.

Beautiful video. Thanks for sharing.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Nicely done! Brought back some very fond memories.

That's one of the nicest travel videos with drone footage that I've seen - not just Caminio stuff . And the music makes it

That's one of the nicest travel videos with drone footage that I've seen - not just Caminio stuff . And the music makes it
Thank you! I truly believe it was divine intervention with regards to finding that musical track. That song was the last song on a "Trending in España playlist available on the Iberia airlines entertainment console - aptly titled- "Catedral". I later researched the artist and he was indeed speaking of the significance that the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela had in his own life.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back