• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Keeping belongings secure on the camino (ipad, camera, phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

holborn

Hi,

I hope to start my Camino (Camino Frances) from Burgos on Sept 1st 2013. I was thinking about traveling with a phone, ipad, and camera.

I have read comments suggesting i should take my passport into the shower with me. Im pretty sure I wont be able to take my phone, ipad, and camera into the shower with me.

Could you please advise if security is an issue and any advice on keeping my possessions safe while showering, sleeping, or even walking around the village in the evenings.

Thank you

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
You do bring those things with you to the showers. Put everything in a Ziploc bag and put in your shower/grocery/handbag and go everywhere with it. Unless you don't mind, then, take a chance and leave them in your pack.

secure on the camino

holborn said:
please advise if security is an issue

While at welcoming albergues there wasn't too much worry regarding walking away from gear while elsewhere, but use your best judgment.

As always, the journey is the main thing. Embrace the Camino!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
That seems a lot of expensive technology to be leaving on a bunk somewhere or even snucked into a pocket in your pack.

Most pilgrims wouldn't blag your kit, but some might and some might not be pilgrims certainly would. If you really must take it all with you then take it all with you, everywhere, always, to the showers, to the toilets, out while you are checking how your washing is drying, out for your Menu Peregrino and your digestivo ...

Are you sure you really want to take it all with you?

Tincatinker said:
expensive technology to be leaving on a bunk somewhere

Of course, if you don't want your things stolen the best solution is to keep 'em with you always. Buen Camino!

Whilst others carry 20-50g fold up day packs (great idea!) I carried a heavier, sturdier, water resistant day bag which was an across the body type. This fit my passports, camera, cash, note book etc. and I could just grab it and go wherever without having to fiddle around packing it and unpacking it and displaying my treasures to the world. I didn't carry a phone or an iPad though. A phone would have fit, an iPad mini would have fit too. It's up to you what you take with you, it's your Camino and no one else's, but the suggestions above are pointing out, from experience, the difficulties with carrying such items. There are plenty of positives to carrying them as well :) So yep, take them with you, and I'd personally wanna be sleeping with them in my bed. iPad pillow?!!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
There are very few Albergues where there are lockers.

Theft does occur, however an Albergue is as safe a public place as anywhere else.

There are only two solutions that I can offer.

One is to keep shiny stuff out of sight. People are much less likely to rummage through your stuff as pick up something just laying about.

The other option is leave it at home. Your feet will thank you.

I put passport in shirt pocket and wallet in pants. They were often left hanging on a hook outside the shower .... not the best way. Sometimes I hid that stuff in my pack. At night I put it in a stuff sack and tied it to the bed at my head. Its not 100% secure but I haven't figured out any other way.

I carried Camera and Kindle book. They were always in my pack when not in use.

Just because you're on a pilgrimage, don't assume you have spiritual immunity from common thievery.

Whilst it's not pleasant to think that one of your fellow pilgrims might steal from you, the fact is that theft does occur, and you have to be careful.

I recently walked the Camino from SJPP with an iPad, a camera, an iPhone 5, a Nokia phone, two passports (I have dual nationality) and various debit and credit cards. And some cash.

I kept everything with me at all times. I had my passports, credit/debit cards and cash in a money belt, and the iPad, camera and phones I put in a simple plastic bag which, when I went to the shower, I just hung from a peg. No big deal.

I needed all the iPad/phone stuff for my work - but don't limit your experiences because you're scared of theft. Just take basic precautions.

Bill

MateoHarvino said:
Tincatinker said:
expensive technology to be leaving on a bunk somewhere

Of course, if you don't want your things stolen the best solution is to keep 'em with you always. Buen Camino!

And then again, the best way not to have things stolen, or not to worry about your possessions being stolen is not to have any - it is a pilgrimage after all, a time out of the 'real' world, not a tour round a historic building ....
Ask yourself why the desire to connect with the world you have left behind? If you do, then you won't have left it behind and you won't be on pilgrimage.

This is probably - almost certainly - the only time in your life when you have the opportunity to disconnect, to leave the other world behind - if you take it with you you will not have the deep experiences that isolation can bring.

Why not just leave the gadgets behind?? - or, if you really must - buy the cheapest phone you can - about £10/15$ and use that, switching it on only once every other day or so to check for urgent messages, telling your people at home not to phone or message you unless in an emergency. And buy the cheapest 2ndhand camera you can find and use that, buying memory cards for it and posting them home when full. Then, if either are stolen? Who cares? Go into a supermarket and replace them. Why take worry with you? You live your life like that - take some time out - go on a pilgrimage!

Buen Camino :wink:

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
My husband and I are planning our Camino for next year and have started thinking about what technology to bring and what not to bring. I understand the desire to leave the world behind as well as the desire to bring the technology and stay connected – like anything else, it is a balance. Plus, there are things we may want to have pre- or post-Camino – smart phone for making hotel reservations, checking train routings, checking in for flights, etc.

I have decided that I will bring my Samsung phone – it has a great camera and will allow me to connect to the internet occasionally if I want to, and of course use before and after the Camino. One small, multi-purpose device that can be easily stashed in my pack or carried in a pocket. I am not bringing my tablet or another camera.

My husband is an avid photographer and routinely hikes with 20 lbs of camera gear on his back. He is trying to decide what gear to take on the Camino – obviously not all of the lenses and other things that he normally hauls around with him.

Keeping cash, passport, and ATM cards with you at all times is easy. My phone is another problem. Most albergues only have 1 or 2 outlets in a room so often I have to leave my phone in a bathroom, hall or common charging. Be prepared for that. So far I have been lucky.

In the twenty years I have spent traveling worldwide and after six caminos I have had only thing stolen. But I have witnessed numerous people losing items after they left then - this includes myself.

More often but not always it seems to be the bathroom where things get left behind. The other place seems to be the clothes line - I heard numerous stories of people leaving tops, underwear and socks behind. Worse is discovering your underwear has not only been taken but is being worn by somebody else. Hard to ask for it back by then.

I never taken anything into the shower except a towel and soap, choosing to leave my important stuff packed away nicely in the pack usually under the watchful of a nearby friend. Most albergue showers are so small, I can not imagine trying to bring a set of clean clothes into the stall along with a plastic bag full of my important belongings.

Common sense prevails

I will say that I would be more upset if somebody walked off with my fleece jacket or pants than my iPhone or iPad, the former I would really miss at the time, while the latter would not faze me at all.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
David said:
. And buy the cheapest 2ndhand camera you can find and use that, buying memory cards for it and posting them home when full. Then, if either are stolen? Who cares? Go into a supermarket and replace them. Why take worry with you? You live your life like that - take some time out - go on a pilgrimage!

:

You're obviously not a photographer.

On the issue of charging. You can get an external powerpack. Mine will charge a large phone multiple times. So if you go a few days without access to an outlet you can still be charged. The downside is the added weight ( a few hundred grams I guess) plus sooner or later you'll need to charger the powerpack.

NicoZ said:
You're obviously not a photographer.

On the issue of charging. You can get an external powerpack. Mine will charge a large phone multiple times. So if you go a few days without access to an outlet you can still be charged. The downside is the added weight ( a few hundred grams I guess) plus sooner or later you'll need to charger the powerpack.
I looked at the power packs before I left, but they are quite weighty. Surprisingly so, for the ones that do multiple charges. But the other thing is when you're at a cafe having breakfast, or at lunch or dinner, find a table near a power socket and use that opportunity to charge your devices.

Bill

Depends on how big you want.

I've got one that uses four AA batteries. It's weight is just the four batteries. It'll charge my tablet overnight with one set of batteries. But then you've got the hassle of spare batteries and charging them. Still it's a cheap emergency backup to carry in the backpack if something goes wrong.

Then I've got one with an internal 10000mAh battery. I think it's less then 300 grams. It charges via USB so doesn't need a special heavy charger.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
november_moon said:
My husband and I are planning our Camino for next year and have started thinking about what technology to bring and what not to bring. I understand the desire to leave the world behind as well as the desire to bring the technology and stay connected – like anything else, it is a balance. Plus, there are things we may want to have pre- or post-Camino – smart phone for making hotel reservations, checking train routings, checking in for flights, etc.

I have decided that I will bring my Samsung phone – it has a great camera and will allow me to connect to the internet occasionally if I want to, and of course use before and after the Camino. One small, multi-purpose device that can be easily stashed in my pack or carried in a pocket. I am not bringing my tablet or another camera.

My husband is an avid photographer and routinely hikes with 20 lbs of camera gear on his back. He is trying to decide what gear to take on the Camino – obviously not all of the lenses and other things that he normally hauls around with him.

I would recommend that your husband take just a small camera with him - I understand how it would be very tempting to take panoramic pictures and so on, but honestly do believe that he would be the most watcher pilgrim of all! Simply because cameras are very sought-after by those who would have it off him in the twinkling of an eye. Your small Samsung phone (I have one as well) would take some brilliant shots in its own right. As an aside, do check out how you will access the internet while you are there - I have been advised not to use 'roaming' as it can prove to be very expensive and you might get home to a costly bill at the end of the trip.

All this I have learned by reading this wonderful forum, which gives brilliant advice. We will be on the Camino ourselves in a few week's time - and will watch out for the man carrying the heavy equipment on his back and say hello :lol: - that is, unless you can persuade him to take something less likely to be taken while his back is turned :)

At night before I went to bed, I put my wallet, phone and camera inside my sleeping bag, used a large Ziploc bag or a spare drybag when I brought them in when showering. Only thing I had taken this year was my Finisterre guide from inside a cafe in Santiago after I returned from Muxia, it had served its purpose by then but I had left a sheet of Camino friends e-mail addresses etc tucked inside when I went to use the toilet, gone in less than 2 minutes. :-(

supersullivan said:
Only thing I had taken this year was my Finisterre guide from inside a cafe in Santiago after I returned from Muxia, it had served its purpose by then but I had left a sheet of Camino friends e-mail addresses etc tucked inside when I went to use the toilet, gone in less than 2 minutes. :-(
Hearing this upsets me. If you're walking a pilgrimage, how can you even consider stealing from someone else? I can't understand this thinking.

My only rationale is that they must need whatever it is they're taking more than you do, and so they should have it. But... theft is theft.

Bill

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Bill
Other than having the guide to get some details correct when I update my Camino blog, my use for the guide was over and if asked I would have gladly passed it on for free after taking snaps of the map pages. Losing the list of e-mail addresses is what hurts as in several cases photos were promised by me and now some Camino friends may think I'm not a person of my word.
So a word to the wise, if swapping e-mail addresses on the camino either take a photo as well as a written record or if you have the means to, send a confirmation e-mail asap.

Seamus

Yes Seamus, that's the most distressing thing in all of this. Those email addresses would be precious, and no doubt some would not be possible to get again.

It's very sad that someone would do such a thing.

Bill

billbennettoz said:
My only rationale is that they must need whatever it is they're taking more than you do, and so they should have it. But... theft is theft.

Yep. When my boyfriends' shoes were stolen fromt the shoe-storage in Castrojeriz, the thief left his own pair of shoes (half a size smaller - too small for my boyfriend :( ) behind.

Ontopic: As you are taking expensive stuff with you, I would invest in a waterproof bag that you can take with you to the shower. As you are approaching Santiago, you will have to sleep in larger albergues with large dormitories where there is really no protection whatsoever. The thief might be sleeping in the same room as you, no one will have noticed.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I was a photographer, a much-published professional even.
I got over it.
I am pretty good with even point-and-shoot cameras, but I find that picture-taking removes me from really experiencing where I am. I get so caught up in lights and angles and apertures, I am not really "seeing" the beauty of what is right there in front of me.

Besides, there are zillions of great camino photos out there already. Do I think I am going to take one that is The Utterly Fab Camino Picture? I took hundreds of pictures of my first camino in 1993, and the next in 2001. How often do I look at them? Do I even know where they are now?

And so I do not carry cameras on caminos any more. I want to spend my time walking the camino, not taking pictures of it. I know not everyone feels the same way, and to each his own.

I do keep a little camera in my pocket for the day-to-day, however! :mrgreen:

Freeflyer - Yeah, I would prefer that he not bring the camera, but we will see what he does. I am not too worried about security - we've travelled to much more theft-prone areas so we are very used to keeping track of our stuff. I just think that the experience will be lessened if he is "shooting" rather than just being there. And it is just more freeing not to travel with valuable equipment. With regard to smart phones and the internet, you just need to turn off your data and then find someplace with wifi. Then you avoid roaming charges.

Rebekah - Thats the main reason not to bring the SLR in my opinion. I think that by approaching the camino as something to shoot rather than experience, the experience will be diminished. But, like you say, everybody is different.

Rebekah Scott said:
I was a photographer, a much-published professional even.
I got over it.
I am pretty good with even point-and-shoot cameras, but I find that picture-taking removes me from really experiencing where I am. I get so caught up in lights and angles and apertures, I am not really "seeing" the beauty of what is right there in front of me.
Hi Rebekah - I had the exact opposite reaction. My camera helped me "see" the Camino more clearly. I went slower, I had my "eye" always scanning, picking up detail, filtering it all through my particular prism. I saw things I wouldn't have seen if I hadn't had my camera with me.

I know what you mean though about there being so many Camino images out there - it's hard to take a shot that's original. Some of my shots I saw later, taken better, by someone else.

If though I'd walked the Camino as many times as you, I'd be tempted to leave the gear behind. I don't take my camera up to the corner store here in Mudgee (country NSW, Australia) - but a tourist from Iceland might.

8)

Bill

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Actually, yes, I can see why some people would rather have a really nice, expensive, camera with the myriad of zoom power it can afford - the difference between a mediocre picture and a brilliant one when used properly, I suspect. And it might even be something that is hard to pinch simply because it would be difficult to conceal. However, having said that, if I were to take an expensive camera with me, I would be constantly worrying about losing it through theft. I have read somewhere on here that it's a good idea to keep on sending your memory cards back home - at least, that way, you wouldn't love any photographs along with the camera if it was taken.

Novembermoon wrote: With regard to smart phones and the internet, you just need to turn off your data and then find someplace with wifi. Then you avoid roaming charges.

Thanks for the tip. I shall definitely use that one. Now all I have to do is work out how to turn off roaming - honestly, people like me shouldn't be let loose with technology :lol:

I was on the Camino Frances last year, and I've been fortunate, no thefts to report.

That said, it still pays to have common sense around. If you leave your gadgets lying around in plain view of everyone, (though we would all like to believe that everyone is honest, that's not always the case) you're only making others tempted.

I don't bring my stuff into the showers with me, but before I do, I make it a point to keep my valuables, be it inside the backpack or even under the blankets.

My theory - they don't know what they don't see. :D

Why buy a camera with a zoom lens? Just stand closer to the object you want to photograph :lol:

For me - just my personal opinion, I find it difficult enough being stuck in this body and separated from everything else, without putting another lens between 'me' and 'it'

Buen Camino

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
If you wouldn't leave it alone in a table in a restaurant, on the seat of a train, or on a bench in a park, then don't leave it alone on your bed or in your pack. People are good, but why offer the temptation? Monica :arrow:

billbennettoz said:
Just because you're on a pilgrimage, don't assume you have spiritual immunity from common thievery.

Whilst it's not pleasant to think that one of your fellow pilgrims might steal from you, the fact is that theft does occur, and you have to be careful.

I recently walked the Camino from SJPP with an iPad, a camera, an iPhone 5, a Nokia phone, two passports (I have dual nationality) and various debit and credit cards. And some cash.

I kept everything with me at all times. I had my passports, credit/debit cards and cash in a money belt, and the iPad, camera and phones I put in a simple plastic bag which, when I went to the shower, I just hung from a peg. No big deal.
This is what everyone I walked with did.

I needed all the iPad/phone stuff for my work - but don't limit your experiences because you're scared of theft. Just take basic precautions.

Bill

David said:
Why buy a camera with a zoom lens? Just stand closer to the object you want to photograph :lol:
If you walk in closer with a wide angle lens, you will always get wide angle perspective. If you stand back with the long end, you'll get telephoto perspective even though you've still got the subject same size in frame. The two shots will look vastly different.

And of course, sometimes it's not possible to physically get closer...

Bill

David said:

I think we used to call this a two feet zoom.

I'm old enough to remember when most people traveling Europe did it with either a 50mm or at most a 35mm.

Of course if you grew up with a fixed lens camera you got really good at using one lens :mrgreen:

billbennettoz said:
David said:
If you walk in closer with a wide angle lens, you will always get wide angle perspective. If you stand back with the long end, you'll get telephoto perspective even though you've still got the subject same size in frame. The two shots will look vastly different.

And of course, sometimes it's not possible to physically get closer...

Bill

Bill! That was a joke! :shock: you can't really do that (stand closer) across a gorge or river can you!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
David - I totally get where you are coming from. I am the type of person who can go days on a trip without taking a single picture - I went to Costa Rica with my sister and only took like 10 pictures the entire trip. I did the same thing on a trip to NYC. This drives my husband crazy. And his obsessive picture taking drives me nuts - do we HAVE to have 20 picutres of this particular corbel on this particular building? I find myself hoping that he forgot to charge his batteries and he will run out of juice and have to put the camera away :wink:

Theft happens as does just leaving things behind by accident. I brought two pants and left one hanging over the bathroom door in Pamplona so one pair of pants to last until Santiago. I somehow left my compact backpack I was using in the evening but didn't have anything in it when I left it.
Everyone left something by accident and several pilgrims told me about theft. Their are pilgrims who are not pilgrims. I kept my money in my zippered pants pocket even as I slept. In the other pocket in a waterproof packet I had my passport and credentials which I kept in my pants always. Keep valuables on your person. Take the time to make sure you have everything with you. It's easier if you put your things in the same place every time and check before you leave.

billbennettoz said:
supersullivan said:
Only thing I had taken this year was my Finisterre guide from inside a cafe in Santiago after I returned from Muxia, it had served its purpose by then but I had left a sheet of Camino friends e-mail addresses etc tucked inside when I went to use the toilet, gone in less than 2 minutes. :-(
Hearing this upsets me. If you're walking a pilgrimage, how can you even consider stealing from someone else? I can't understand this thinking.

Bill

Bill, that's not rational. They don't need it more than you do. It's your property. No, they shouldn't have it.

My full camera equipment weighs about 12kgs (Canon 1d ans several large lenses so you can see that I am a keen photographer) but i am leaving all of it and using my phone with 5mp camera. I am going to travel light and as others have said the phone will take adequate photos i guess.

Your choice though ofc.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Camino de Santiago Forum mobile app

Please, HOW do you keep stuff dry in a plastic bag in the shower? Is it the type of Bag, or hanging it up higher than the spray or what? Have been thinking about that!

OK, these days, many have techie gear and want to bring it. Fine.

For me, an iPhone 4s is what I've got and that's what's coming with me. Camera, Kindle, Maps, downloads, radio, podcasts and all the rest of it. In one little thingy.

Buen Camino.

You can buy shower bags for smartphones on Ebay - rectangular, seal closure with sphincter for running a headset cable through - very cheap.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
David said:
You can buy shower bags for smartphones on Ebay - rectangular, seal closure with sphincter for running a headset cable through - very cheap.

Thanks for that tip David.

I'm sure there are similar for iPad which would fit passport, plastic card, etc.

Brilliant.

Dubbydub said:
Please, HOW do you keep stuff dry in a plastic bag in the shower? Is it the type of Bag, or hanging it up higher than the spray or what? Have been thinking about that!

You don't really have to shower with your zip-bag :lol:
Or if you wish to it can be done, of course... but just hang it somewhere in your sight, that's enough. Maybe a few drops of water from the shower will be all. Rinse it afterwards and all will be just fine :D

Ultreia!

Dubbydub said:
David said:

Thanks for that tip David.

I'm sure there are similar for iPad which would fit passport, plastic card, etc.

Brilliant.

Go to Amazon and check out the beach stuff. I think some of the stuff is rated for immersion . Not deep sea diving but still alot more water then a shower.

Or check the dry bags in the camping/hiking section.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Dubbydub said:

I use a Sea to Summit Ultra Sil dry sack. The top folds over on itself and clips together. I clip a large carabiner to that and hook it over anything, you can even clip it the carabiner right to the shower head if you want, since the sack is waterproof the stuff inside stays perfectly dry. The sack weighs about an ounce.

Hi there I'm planning on starting on the same day and location!

I use a Sea to Summit Ultra Sil dry sack. The top folds over on itself and clips together. I clip a large carabiner to that and hook it over anything, you can even clip it the carabiner right to the shower head if you want, since the sack is waterproof the stuff inside stays perfectly dry. The sack weighs about an ounce.
Sounds like a good plan. Will check into these. Thx.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Go to Amazon and check out the beach stuff. I think some of the stuff is rated for immersion . Not deep sea diving but still alot more water then a shower.

Or check the dry bags in the camping/hiking section.
I will be heading to REI soon and will see what they have. Thank you. Ed

You don't really have to shower with your zip-bag :lol:
Or if you wish to it can be done, of course... but just hang it somewhere in your sight, that's enough. Maybe a few drops of water from the shower will be all. Rinse it afterwards and all will be just fine :D

Ultreia!
And then when you see someone take your bag, you are suddenly caught running after them wet and oh yeah, Nekid.. :)

Hi,

... Im pretty sure I wont be able to take my phone, ipad, and camera into the shower with me.Could you please advise if security is an issue and any advice on keeping my possessions safe while showering, sleeping, or even walking around the village in the evenings.

Get a waterproof bag and take your valuables always and everywhere with you, including the shower and a nightly restroom visit! Buen Camino! SY

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I put valuables in my dry-bag at night - which contained all my clothes and was used as my pillow. As I was with my husband we often watched each other's stuff whilst showering etc. But you will probably meet up with people you can trust and who trust you to watch stuff. I took a camera and snapped hundreds of pictures - it was then stolen on the way home! Next time I will take a camera - but I will keep the memory cards separate when full, and be less lackadaisical with my stuff when I am tired and hungry... You can now get 'dry-bag fanny packs' - the ones that go round the waist, these would be great for a shower, on a hook, on a shoulder etc. Could you not use a phone that has wifi, a camera etc - then at least it's only one item to look out for??

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Might I be so bold as to suggest leaving the Iphone and i pad at home. Unplug yourself and focus on where you are. I didnt have either and I did not miss it. You can purchase a very sturdy water tight ziplock type thing used on river trips for your passport. I never had a problem with anything getting stolen or wet. I carried less and worried less.
Just a thought.
Buen Camino

the best way not to have things stolen, or not to worry about your possessions being stolen is not to have any - Buen Camino :wink:

Yeah, the good ol' "Eye of the Needle" sermon. It works - forever.
Buen Camino todos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

I’m leaving soon for CP and again attempted to use what’s app without success. I was trying to call a hotel in Spain, it just rings but nothing else. A few years ago I tried using in within Spain...
I realize every ounce matters when carrying backpack and not shipping luggage ahead. However, I know that the Spaniards are big into meat and potatoes, and not so much produce. I am thinking of...
Hola, I gearing up to start my 1st CdS and have seen people recommended sleeping bag liners to protect against bed bugs. Do these help or is it a myth? Should I add the extra weight of bringing one?
I’ve been stressing about charging my devices, so just want to make sure. I have this 4port Powered USB hub which I’m connecting to an adapter to fit European (at least Spain, since I know it...
Michael @wisepilgrim had mentioned a new feature that he was developing for Wise Pilgrim, and it looks like it is now in operation. You can check the app and see in real time how many beds are...
Well…… about $400 usd in socks and liners later and about 160 miles. I live in California near the Sierra mountains so we have some good trails and heat- I wanted to find my perfect combination...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.