• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Kevin & Peg with Sil

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Hey guys - I have been playing with Microsoft Office Picture Manager and was able to resize some photos to post on the Forum. Here is one of our member Kevin and his wife Peg.

Attachments

• Kevin Peg and Sil.JPG
    Kevin Peg and Sil.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 892
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Sil, thanks for the memories! I would attach a photo from the same day, but I cannot figure out how to do it? Am I blocked by the administrator? Perhaps Ivar or someone can straighten me out.

BTW, I can only imagine how ecstatic Finn must be about RSA claiming the Rugby World Cup in their team victory over England!

Hi there,

No-one is blocked from adding a file to each post (well, you have to be a registered member). What may be the problem is the seize of your photo, do you know the dimensions and the seize (megabytes) of the photo that you would like to add? If it comes straight from the camera you most likely need to re-seize it down.

In case you have problems with the process of attaching a photo (this also works for word documents and pdf documents as well) here are the steps:

1) When you are typing your message, scroll down to under the text box where you are writing.
2) Click the "Upload attachment" tab.
3) Click "Browse" and select the file you would like to upload.
4) The click the "Add the file" button (wait a few seconds for the file to be uploaded).
... now when you click the "Submit" button to submit your message this file will be added to your post.

Note: If your file is too big, you will get an error, I think in step 4.

Please let me know how it goes.

Un saludo from Santiago,
Ivar

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thanks Ivar!
I did not see that "upload attachment" tab under the text box until you pointed it out.
I have to resize the photo, and then I'll post it.

I think I attached an image of Peg, Sil, Anneliese and Marion, heading west on the camino.

Attachments

• Camino & Paris 204.jpg
    Camino & Paris 204.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 738
Good one Kevin! I see that our Forum badges (on my backpack and Anneliese's backpack) are quite clear on the picture. Also, I was still wearing those flimsy Crocs!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Yes, Sil, I like seeing the four of you, with all the gear that the "properly outfitted" peregrina carries on the camino.
Of course the view of you wearing crocs is the perfect companion to the images of your sore and blistered heels on the "walking sticks" thread!

I used MS paint to reduce the size of my image, but didn't reduce it quite enough. I must keep experimenting until I get the right size.

Hi, Sil

The photo in the bar, ¿it's been taken in Viana, in the bar in front of the church?

In this case, this is the same bar were Fernando and I were taken some drinks two weeks ago before continuing to Logroño.

Thanks for your photos!!

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hola Javier,
Yes - that is the bar in Viana where we had coffee with Kevin and Peg before continuing on our camino.
Abrazos,

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.