• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

For Sale/Wanted La Sportiva Mens Shoe for sale

jbarrier23

Time of past OR future Camino
August 2024
I am selling a pair of La Sportiva Mens Spire GTX Hiking shoes. (US 10 1/2)
with very little usage. They are a great shoe, just bought them (online) too small.
I only walked in them a few times.
I paid $208.00 for them, looking for $100.00 (plus shipping).
John from New Jersey

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

I have read I think every single thread here but I am afraid that the backpacks that I have access to here in Europe are not that common in the UK and North America and vice versa, so here I am...
Greetings! In preparation for my first Camino ever this coming August, I bought a pair of Hokas back in January. I’ve been using them for short walks so as break them in. I would take them off as...
Buenas tardes amigos and fellow perigrinos. My wife and I are set to walk Norte from Santander to SdC onwards to Muxia and Finisterre leaving Toronto on Sep 26. We are both big fans of merino wool...
In preparation for our first Camino in spring/summer or fall 2025, my wife and I have been "testing" different gear - particularly shirts - for our trek. We understand and acknowledge weight...
Some of you may be aware of this but it was new to me. While sorting out a problem one of my brothers had with his mobile phone I came upon this feature - it may come in handy in some...
Hola ladies, Quick question. Have any of you worn your Chaco Z Clouds on the Portugal Coastal Camino with the sand, boardwalk and other trails? With or without the toe straps. Any issues you may...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.