• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

For Sale/Wanted Ladies' rain jackets etc for sale, UK/Europe

nidarosa

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Enjoying the camino since 2009
I am selling off some camino kit which is surplus to requirement for some reason or other, because they don’t fit or are duplicates. All proceeds go straight into my St Olav’s Way 2018 account! I would not sell anything I wouldn’t be happy to receive, and some of it is brand new with tags. Please check measurements and PM me if you have any questions. Prefer to ship to UK or Europe, cheap but requiring signature for peace of mind, and will accept PayPal only.
And please don't put your email address or phone number on this thread, but send me a message through this forum.

Berghaus Paclite Goretex jacket size UK16, second hand, not the latest model, unlined, beige (I’m sure I can see a greenish tinge to it but most others don’t). Very good condition, freshly washed with Nikwax. Armpit to armpit 60 cm, waist 57 cm, bottom 60 cm, nape of neck to hem 76 cm. Packs small and very lightweight at 320 gr. Asking price £30.

Berghaus Paclite 2.0 Goretex jacket size XXL/UK18, brand new with tags, new model, very pink (but not neon!). Simple and more stylish, fitted shape. Armpit to armpit 62 cm, waist 55 cm, bottom 62 cm, nape of neck to hem 78 cm. Packs small and lightweight at 365 gr. RRP £150, asking price £75 with free postage in the UK.

Montane Mountain Star DWR wind jacket (with hood), UK16, bright but not neon pink, brand new with tags. Armpit to armpit 54 cm, waist 50 cm, bottom 55 cm, nape to hem 74 cm. Packs small, lightweight at 190 gr. Asking price £25.

Montane Trail Star DWR wind jacket (without hood), UK16, bright but not neon pink, brand new with tags. Armpit to armpit 55 cm, waist 51 cm, bottom 55 cm, nape to elasticated hem 74 cm. Packs small, lightweight at 125 gr. Asking price £20.

Columbia Silver Ridge shirt, size XL, brand new with tag, bone beige. Stretchy, wicking and protects from the sun, and looks good on or off the trail. Armpit to armpit 55 cm, waist 50 cm, bottom 60 cm, nape to curved hem 67 cm. Packs small, lightweight at 230 gr. RRP £45, asking price £25.

Icebreaker Sprite merino sports bra, size XL, pink with red trim, racerback, used a few times. Asking for £20.

Also if any ladies out there would be interested in an Osprey Aura 35 ventilated zip opening backpack, now discontinued, in Baja blue and a size S, with a squeaky frame but otherwise in good condition, PM me and let’s see if we can get it back on the road!

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I have reduced the price of the new Paclite 2.0 and will ship it free to the UK, and the beige Paclite is having a Nikwax wash as we speak, so it will be clean and waterproof and ready to go!

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I have now reduced the price of the beige Paclite too so hopefully someone will find it useful. If you see anything you like, PM me, or if there is no more interest I will list the rest on Ebay soon.

Most read last week in this forum

70+ year old, 5 ft. tall, 110 lb. female hiking the full Northern Route (del Norte). My goal is to carry no more than 12 pounds/5.44 kg. Ideally, I'd like to carry less. I'm planning to use a...
Has anyone tried wearing sun sleeves? Seems they might be good for protection from the sun while also perhaps forgoing the need for a long-sleeve shirt? My concern is whether or not the fit is...
Sorry if this seems trivial, but I leave in 26 days for my first Camino (Frances). I’m finalizing my backpack items figuring what makes the honored Final Cut. Question: I was gonna bring a...
I usually wear Motion Control, but thought I might try something new this year. What are YOUR favorites, and why?
Does anyone have any experience with getting a custom rain cover for an Osprey pack? After 4 different caminos I am now grappling with using my rain suit which I prefer vs a poncho because my...
I walked the Camino Portuguese in September 2023 and loved the experience. I'm looking forward to my next Camino sometime in 2025. Although I didn't need a blanket on the Portuguese, I'm...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.