A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Le Puy En Velay

Jo Jo 1

Camino(s) past & future
(2017)
Good morning. Has anyone been able to find the App I Miam for the Miam Miam Dodo book? . The Le Puy En Velay route. It used to be available from the App Store but not any more. Any suggestions ? Thank you Jo.

Advertisment

Kanga

Staff member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid.
Yes, I used to have it on my old iphone. Maybe someone who is in France can see if it can be downloaded from the Apple or Google store there. There seem to be geo-blocks on some apps - you can get them in some countries but not others. Although it may no longer available anywhere - I guess it would impact on the book sales.

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
2011-2017: Home(Germany) to SdC via Cologne-Taizé-Le Puy-Somport-Camino Aragones-Camino Frances
From the publisher's web site:

"L'application mobile iMiam n'est actuellement plus disponible. Une toute nouvelle application compatible iPhone et Android sortira prochainement. Nous vous remercions pour votre patience."

That would be in English:

"The mobile phone app iMiam is no longer available at the moment. A new app for iPhone and Android will be published soon. We thank you for your patience"

Harald

Jo Jo 1

Camino(s) past & future
(2017)
From the publisher's web site:

"L'application mobile iMiam n'est actuellement plus disponible. Une toute nouvelle application compatible iPhone et Android sortira prochainement. Nous vous remercions pour votre patience."

That would be in English:

"The mobile phone app iMiam is no longer available at the moment. A new app for iPhone and Android will be published soon. We thank you for your patience"

Harald

Kanga

Staff member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid.
Oh, I hope so - and for the other Caminos too!

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
David Miscellaneous Topics 12
T Miscellaneous Topics 16
G Miscellaneous Topics 0

OLDER threads on this topic

Most read today

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Most replies

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 22 4.7%
  • April

Votes: 76 16.1%
  • May

Votes: 130 27.5%