Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Le Puy - Santiago Blog

I walked the Le Puy Route (which I loved) from mid-October to mid-November last year and blogged about it here if anyone wants to take a look http://www.solitary-walker.blogspot.com

Now I've just finished the Arles Route (Arles - Puente la Reina) and am blogging about it at present on the same website. This route is also fantastic and I would really recommend it.

Ultreia!

And Buen Camino :)

The Solitary Walker

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Past OR future Camino
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
I'm sorry that I'm not very computer literate.
I can't seem to navigate your blog?
All I see is an introduction... but no blog?
Help?

Sorry if it's a little unclear! For the Le Puy route you click on 'CAMINO My 1st Camino pilgrimage (from Le Puy) starts HERE'.Then you follow the blog by clicking the 'Newer Post' Link at the foot of each post. Alternatively, you can simply bring up Dec 07, Jan 08 and Feb 08 in 'ARCHIVE'.

Similarly, for the Arles route click on 'CAMINO My 2nd Camino pilgrimage (from Arles) starts HERE' and follow the blog by clicking 'Newer Post' after you've read each post. Or, alternatively, bring up up Oct, Nov and Dec 08 from 'ARCHIVE'.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads