• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Le Puy to Figeac in 14 days.

Rita Flower

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2024 Via Podiensis
Sorry I have been too tired to post anything. Here is a very brief summary and a few pics.

Le Puy to Figeac - 250 km approx - 14 days - average 17.8 km per day (top speed for me 😂)
Beautiful country. Excellent food - though sometimes a bit complex for my digestive system. Incredibly challenging terrain - for me - turned my ankle on day 3 (again). Adapting to French culture and language. Wanting to go home. Getting acclimatised. Settling in. Now more ready for the next two weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_8863.jpeg
    IMG_8863.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,050
  • IMG_9085.jpeg
    IMG_9085.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9194.jpeg
    IMG_9194.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9258.jpeg
    IMG_9258.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_9264.jpeg
    IMG_9264.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9292.jpeg
    IMG_9292.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_9375.jpeg
    IMG_9375.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_9054.jpeg
    IMG_9054.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Sorry I have been too tired to post anything. Here is a very brief summary and a few pics.

Le Puy to Figeac - 250 km approx - 14 days - average 17.8 km per day (top speed for me 😂)
Beautiful country. Excellent food - though sometimes a bit complex for my digestive system. Incredibly challenging terrain - for me - turned my ankle on day 3 (again). Adapting to French culture and language. Wanting to go home. Getting acclimatised. Settling in. Now more ready for the next two weeks.
Lovely photos 😍

A selection of Camino Jewellery
What has the weather been like?
Rain, cold, hot, sunny. It's been all over the place. I am also currently on the route. One day it was like 5c with wind and cold. A few days later it was 30. But def rain has been a defining feature.

What has the weather been like?
Pretty good. Cool and a bit damp at the start. Some drizzly rain on a day or two but nothing major. Mainly sunny today in Figeac. BUT apparently this is unusual. Our host last night said that it can be really hot at this time if the year.
Edit. Just read @Mananath reply. A different experience from me

Pretty good. Cool and a bit damp at the start. Some drizzly rain on a day or two but nothing major. Mainly sunny today in Figeac. BUT apparently this is unusual. Our host last night said that it can be really hot at this time if the year.
Edit. Just read @Mananath reply. A different experience from me
I think I am a few days ahead of you. Currently finishing up the Cele valley variant and heading to Cahors tomorrow.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi! I leave this weekend for a 10 days on the route Via Podiensis. I booked my accommodations because I’m short of time. I planned to leave Sunday from Le Puy tot st Privat. But I arrive in Le Puy...
Hello, I would like to do part of the compostelle with my 2 teenagers between Puy en Velay and Conques, but we only have 7 days to do it. I know that this route normally takes 10 days. What are...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back