• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

le puy to santiago

D

Deleted member 397

Greetings all
finally strted last week and had some terrible weather-i dont recommend the é dollar poncho i bought! its very very hilly up and down up and down up to 1400 then down the valley then up again but it is very green -especially after australia_and picturesque in parts.have met a few who have walked the camino frances who say spain will be easy after this
must go money running out!
regards

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Great to hear from you omar. As I plan to start from Le Puy, your words have already been inspiration to make sure I do plenty of training before I leave home!

Nice to hear from you Omar!
Sounds like you'll be fit as a mallee parrot (as my dad says) in no time.
Keep us posted. I'm particularly keen to hear any points of interest or advice about the Le Puy route before I set off in September.

Cheers,
Alex

A selection of Camino Jewellery
im back_by the way i was referring to my 2 dollar poncho before
now in montcuq but if you dont pronounce it with the q it means my backside
enough of the the frivolity.the road has eased a bit but i still have nightmares of the first 10 days; never again! but i said that last year too
conques was beatiful staying in the heart of town in the monastery but climbing out of the valley was very tough
cahors had so,me interesting old buildings and the bridge is fascinating
once again the way out is called a passage sportif so you can guess
my 2 suggestion; you cant do enough training and make sure the footwear is worn in
my shorts didnt fit 16 days ago now they almost fall down and ive still got almost 50 days to go
by the way i noticed i have 2263 posts to read so far_might wait till i get home
aurevoir

Omar, we plan to do Le Puy to Santiago next year, keep your posts coming so we can learn from your experiences. We did SJPP to Santiago last year. Buen Camino.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello - I am planning to walk about the first half of the Via Podiensis next month, May 2024. I will start from Le Puy and walk for 16 days. I am flying into Paris and would like to purchase a sim...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back