• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Leaving from Bilbao on the del Norte by bike 10th of July, seeking company!

toscamulder

Time of past OR future Camino
Oviedo to Santiago de Compostela (2019)
Hi guys, anyone cycling the Del Norte from the 10th of July?

Hoping to find some company! :)

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi I wont join as I am starting my Camino 14 of August but I have a question and you might be a perfect person who could help me. I am traveling from Plymouth UK to Santander by ferry. Because I will arrive in the evening I was planing to take a public transport to Leon and then start my Camino. The only thing is that I have no idea if it is possible to travel with a bike on the public transport there ? How it works ? Do I have to disassembly my bike ? Where to book tickets ? Any idea ? And when I finish my jurney in Fisterra how to travel back to Santander by public transport ? Everything else is sorted uffff...

I am in Spain now cycling caminos. Have not needed to catch buses but enquired incase. Was told u must disassemble bike and/or wrap in plastic. Wasn't clear if both procedures were necessary but definitely the plastic! On saying that UK n 2016 bussed from orensie in rain. 3 women and bikes back to Santiago and neither of the above applied. Train is the other option. U can wheel bike on. Free if charge but u must acquire a special ticket when u buy your ticket as only limited spaces for bikes available. I cycled sjpdp to Santiago in June in 18 days and only ok on the road. Far to many walkers to go on path and not fair to them. Enjoy. Ask many any other questions u may have. I'm about to start from Seville cycling la plata back to Santiago next week.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thanks for advice. Should I bought train tickets/ buses online in advance or you think it is not a problem to catch it ? One more question... Is the signal good everywhere to use mobile phone ? And where to charge it ?

Most read last week in this forum

Ivan. I believe I can rent two bikes through you between Burgos and Leon. Can you let me know if this is possible? I plan to arrive in Burgos on 11 May and start cycling the next day. Thanks
Plan to cycle between Burgos and Leon over three or four days. Are there any interesting detours between these two cities that would take up a 4th day?

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back