• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

leaving from Porto Covo April 1st

Jenine

Time of past OR future Camino
C Frances Sep '18
C Norte Sep '21
C Portugues '22
Will I be sharing the trail with anyone on here? If so, reach out! :)

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Missed by one year :cool:. I walked the historic way last year and although beautiful I never met 1 other walker. Maybe you are walking the Fishermans route and will have more luck meeting people. Enjoy, it's pretty cool.

Thanks... I am so excited!! I am going down the Fisherman's trail and back up the historical way and onto the Camino Portugues... I am ok with solitude or meeting fellow pilgrims. Everything will unfold the way its meant to!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Jenine, you will be infront of us, me and my wife will start from Porto covo on 17 May. What guide books are you going to use?

Have a great camino. I have thought about starting from there. I love Portugal and will walk the Camino again soon. Hope you post about your camino up until Lisbon. Availability of albergues, what the trail is like, much road walking? I think you know what Pilgrims want to know!

I had to change plans to walk Vicentina to Lisbon and on to SDC about the same time. I would love to hear your experience though, towns/places you stayed, between Porto Covo to Lisbon. Bon camino

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi Jenine, you will be infront of us, me and my wife will start from Porto covo on 17 May. What guide books are you going to use?

I will be using The Brierley guide....and making my own modifications. Bom Caminho to you and your wife!

Have a great camino. I have thought about starting from there. I love Portugal and will walk the Camino again soon. Hope you post about your camino up until Lisbon. Availability of albergues, what the trail is like, much road walking? I think you know what Pilgrims want to know!

Thanks so much! I will do my best! I posted the links to my blog here somewhere.... I will be updating it daily.
I can't wait!! :):):)

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The Fisherman’s trail is one of our favorites. So beautiful. Loved the people along the way and well marked.

I will be writing a blog similar to the one I wrote for the Camino Frances. Please feel free to follow along!
https://caminocoastal.hikewithme.world/ or for great memories from 2018...
Did you ever walk the Fisherman’s way and blog it? I was in Alporchinos winter 2020 until March and walked a lot but not any route towards Lisbon. Interested in any research or actual experience you had. Please PM @Colette Z. 😃

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back