• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Leaving Sevilla on 13th or 14th of April

abbysk

Hello all, I'm starting my very last minute VDlP adventure on either Monday 13th or Tuesday 14th April ( arriving at the Triana hostel on Sunday eve) ...tempted to spend a day in Seville...excited to get going, choices, choices.
Hoping to walk for a couple of weeks and get to where I'm going, plans are unplanned at this stage .
If anyone is heading out at the same time it's be awesome to meet up.

Un Abrazo
Abby

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Abby, if I were you I'd spend several days in Sevilla! There are many wonderful things to see there including the Cathedral, Maria Luisa Park, and the Roman Ruins at Italica.

Have a wonderful Camino!
This is a great route!

Abby, if I were you I'd spend several days in Sevilla! There are many wonderful things to see there including the Cathedral, Maria Luisa Park, and the Roman Ruins at Italica.

Have a wonderful Camino!
This is a great route!
Thanks I'm definitely going to stay until the 14th , I'm sure I'll love the vdlp

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hola,

Myself and friend arrive in Seville on 14 th, at Triana; leaving next day.

Back