• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Leaving St. Jean in June 25

John Lawler

Time of past OR future Camino
summer 2014
I am starting my Camino in the 25th if June. I was just wondering if anyone else on here will be starting at that time.

John

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Lillie. Thanks for the message. I sent you a reply.

Alyssa, how fast are you planning to walk? Who knows, maybe we catch up to you before reaching Santiago.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Alyssa, how fast are you planning to walk? Who knows, maybe we catch up to you before reaching Santiago.
No specific plans at all after Roncesvalles. I will go where and when the Camino takes me so it's very likely that we will meet. I will probably spend a couple days in Pamplona.

Oh gosh, this is so exciting! I may have to re-watch "The Way" this week. I hope to meet all of you!

Hi Alyssa, you are out of the traps just before me but I hope my lallys hold up and we bump into each other. I have resisted 'the way' so far... I have watched the trailer over and over again...slightly worried that the James Nesbitt character reminds me of me. Really hope I don't get 25k from the start, crack up , and end my day living in a hedgerow giving the birds sleepless nights.
Buen Camino to you! Tom

Hi Alyssa, you are out of the traps just before me but I hope my lallys hold up and we bump into each other. I have resisted 'the way' so far... I have watched the trailer over and over again...slightly worried that the James Nesbitt character reminds me of me. Really hope I don't get 25k from the start, crack up , and end my day living in a hedgerow giving the birds sleepless nights.
Buen Camino to you! Tom
I really enjoyed the movie and recommend it highly; I don't know about you but sometimes seeing characters that are a bit like me shake me up in just the right way, moving me forward in my evolution. (I don't want to give away the movie but James Nesbitt definitely didn't end up in a hedgerow... at least not at the end of the movie.) Buen camino to you too!

Myself and my 16 year old son from vancouver bc canada will be starting June 27 th to complete in 28 days , maybe we will catch you up ? look out for the maple leafs on our backpacks ...

I am off to Spain tomorrow morning. Watching The Way as I fall asleep

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'm leaving SJPP on June 26th! Glad to see that there are some others on here starting around the same time... is anyone else panicking a bit like me??

I'm leaving SJPP on June 26th! Glad to see that there are some others on here starting around the same time... is anyone else panicking a bit like me??
Not panicking exactly but definitely feeling butterflies every time I think about it! Perhaps we will meet on the trail. Buen Camino!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum

When I hiked the Frances Route this happened. I was hiking in the afternoon just east of Arzua. I was reserved a bed at an albergue in Arzua, so I had already hiked all the way from San Xulien...
I am finalizing my packing list for Frances, and do not want to over pack. (I am 71) I will be starting at SJPdP on April 25th to Roncesvalles and forward. I was hoping on some advise as to...
First marker starting from Albergue Monasterio de la Magdalena in Sarria (113.460 km) Start: 2023.9.29 07:22 Arrival: 2023.9.30 13:18 walking time : 26 hours 47 minutes rest time : 3 hours 8...
A local Navarra website has posted a set of photos showing today's snowfall in the area around Roncesvalles. About 15cm of snow fell this morning surprising pilgrims on the way...
Hi! I’m a first time pilgrim. Is it possible to take a taxi from Astorga to Foncebadon? Thanks, Felicia
HI all, I will be starting my walk on March 31, taking the Valcarlos Route, and am having trouble getting in touch with the albergue in Valcarlos (tried email and what's app - no luck!). Does...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back