• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Leaving today! Here's my blog!

justjustine

Hello all,

First off I'd like to thank everyone for posting in this forum. I haven't really posted anything, but I've poured over and over the great advice and insight that everyone was able to lend.

This is my first Camino and I'm incredibly nervous for taking off on my own, but I feel like it's the right thing to do. I'm worried about being alone, being able to handle it, and/or being disappointed by any mishaps. I know all of this is bound to happen and I just hope that I'll be able to carry my head high and get through everything gracefully. I'm really looking forward to meeting people and seeing beautiful things!

I'm off to get on an overnight train soon from London through Paris to Bayonne and hopefully I can get myself to St. Jean in the morning to start the Camino Frances route if I can get there early enough with no issues!

To follow me on my travel blog, please click here. Thank you everyone!

http://www.travelandprettythings.com

Best Regards,

Justine

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Buen Camino Justine.

All will be fine. Do not worry about what might or might not happen. Just live in the present. By the way, you are never alone on the Camino.

Ultreya,
Joe

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Dear Justine,

Just go for it! All will be fine and don't worry! Just enjoy the exprience!
It will all work out.
Since you have been reading on this forum you should know, that the Camino provides!

Enjoy, enjoy and be happy!
I will befollowing your blog.

Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.