• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Camino Olvidado Guide created by one of our forum members

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

León TV series on Camino Olvidado

peregrina2000

Staff member
I’ve just finished watching this 20 minute first part of a series on the Olvidado. More precisely, it‘s on the dpart of the Olvidado in the province of León. It starts at the southern edge of the province near the border with Villafranca in Fasgar. And there is Rosi, who is now not only mayor, hospitalera of the albergue, owner of the casa rural, owner of the restaurant, but also TV star! Good practice for Spanish comprehension if that is something that interests you and lots of beautiful shots of the route from Fasgar back to Pandorado.

For some reason they are doing it “backwards,” but it’s fun to watch.

I would say it is more of a culinary tour with nice shots of the villages, but nothing really about the camino.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thank you for that!!! So many dreams in my backpack! (And yes… not really so much about camino walking… but still: thoroughly enjoyable! I used the subtitles to pick up — especially what the younger people were saying.

Episode number two has been released.

There is some interesting discussion with the Associación Cuatro Valles (which has various rural projects, many related to the outdoors — in fact you find their signs on lots of caminos).

But I have to say I thought it was very poor form for a series supposedly about the Camino Olvidado to feature a long interviews and promotion of a Casa Rural in Riello, La Alberiza, where pilgrims cannot stay because it is a whole house rental with a two night minimum!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back